DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Frosted Matte Screen Film Protector for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
  • 5 star 12 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylflavios on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excelent product, the item was as described, great presentation of packing and the seller was fast. The package protection was good, the product arrive in perfect state.Cons:Nothing that I noted, but I have not tested yeat.OtherThoughts:It is a pitty that Customs Office in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysusumax on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It has a reaaaally good price and the quality is the same or better when compared to more expensive film protectors, plus it does what it is suppoused to do.Cons:I couldn't find any con apart from the lack of instructions, but unless it is the first time you ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoromorr on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Well made item, accurately cut to perfectly fit the Samsung Galaxy SII i9100. Matte finish looks great. I find it greatly enhances visibility of the phone when mounted in a car kit, the glare from the sun on the screen is greatly reduced, increasing the availab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaimonisbmx on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Price, pretty cheap!! -Takes away reflections from the screen in sunlight. -Makes phone clean looking.Cons:-When it's darker, the bright things on screen becomes wierd. On white it looks like you can see those RGB pixels. But that's the only con i found in this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmabres on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:No glare, no finger prints, no dust. PERFECT screen protector! It fits perfectly on the samsung S II. Combined with a good quality case is a nice protection to the cell phone. Matte protectors gives a very comfotable look to the screenCons:None so far. Hope it doesnt bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap. matt surface means no fingerprints on the screen protector. Comes with a piece of cloth for cleaning of screen before application, and in proper packaging as shown in the picture.Cons:Material is very thin. A slight knock against it with key or coin will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninguex on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:e sempre um bom item para se ter pois ajuda a nao riscar o ecrã do telemovel muito util quando se tem unhas ou se usa uma caneta para tocar no ecra que pode sempre riscar agora sem problemaCons:as vezes pode ser dificil acertar a primeira no ecra se quiser ficar certi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPedroLima93 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good to protect the screen of Samsung Galaxy S2. Its composite of good material, and easy to aplicate on the screen because of the other non-stic films. Its 100% transparent, and protect from scratches.Cons:The price for a screen film is a little elevated. But nothing spec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanyamarisenka on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is very thin and the material is incredibly soft, I mean it looks good for a touch screen. It was also easy to put on screen and with no bubbles at all.Cons:The big problem with this film is that after some use (probably because of the type of material), some ugly spo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandropbastos on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The product has a good price and a good quality. It is very easy to be applied. I have applied it myself in very few minutes.Cons:None at all. The product was cheap and has a good quality. I applied it myself and had no problem. I have no complaint about it.Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections