DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Frosted Matte Screen Film Protector for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
  • 5 star 15 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylflavios on 04/14/2014

Excelent product, the item was as described, great presentation of packing and the seller was fast. The package protection was good, the product arrive in perfect state. Nothing that I noted, but I have not tested yeat. It is a pitty that Customs Office in my country have been so slow to deliver international packages. Please consider to grant a longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaara on 01/13/2014

Reduces screen glare. Protects the screen a little from scratches. Mostly fits well. Comes with a cleaning cloth. Three stage application (remove backing, carefully apply to screen, remove front protector). The top left corner does not fit properly, so I had to cut it off. The pixels are slightly dispersed by the protector, resulting in small dots of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKristiaan333 on 01/07/2014

No scratches or dirty finger on your phone anymore. Really good price. Matte finish is great, no more sun glare and it looks better overall. If you missplace it, you can just peel it off and redo it, it still looks good afterwards! Doesn't really fit my phone, it seems it is a little to big to fit. The upperleft corner isnt round enough, so it doesnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordygg on 11/14/2013

Good quality screen protector film, really easy to apply, no bubles, antiglare & antiscratch. Film protector de pantalla de gran calidad, muy fácil de aplicar, no deja burbujas, antirreflejo y anti ralladuras. The protector film is Frosted matte, so is a Little more frosted than others matte films, it distorts the image slightly on indoors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysusumax on 11/11/2013

It has a reaaaally good price and the quality is the same or better when compared to more expensive film protectors, plus it does what it is suppoused to do. I couldn't find any con apart from the lack of instructions, but unless it is the first time you are buying this item you don't really need instructions. If you need a film protector for your screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicantfindspace on 10/27/2013

Well made item. Matte finish looks great. I find it greatly enhances visibility of the screen in daylight. No finger prints, no dust very good protector. A decent level of care is required to mount this. It is made to just fit so any error will result in bubbles where it touches the edges. Make sure you stick it correctly the first time, otherwise you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybragat on 10/17/2013

It is easy to put it on, for those who know how to do it (there are lots of tutorials online explaining how to do it). Also, the film is a bit rough, not at the point of making it bad, but avoiding fingerprints. It makes the screen a bit darker, which may force you to increase the brightness. The screen looses a bit of quality, not big deal though. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyossimanko on 10/11/2013

Really great product easy to use and paste on the phone. The product arrived very quickly and relatively really good price. It kept neatly packaged product that will fold or lose quality. This product does not have any disadvantages only advantages Other thoughts are to continue to buy the site and get good products at reasonable and normal. Really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoromorr on 08/05/2013

Well made item, accurately cut to perfectly fit the Samsung Galaxy SII i9100. Matte finish looks great. I find it greatly enhances visibility of the phone when mounted in a car kit, the glare from the sun on the screen is greatly reduced, increasing the available viewing angle. The protective layers either side of the actual protector film can be difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaimonisbmx on 07/21/2013

-Price, pretty cheap!! -Takes away reflections from the screen in sunlight. -Makes phone clean looking. -When it's darker, the bright things on screen becomes wierd. On white it looks like you can see those RGB pixels. But that's the only con i found in this product. This isn't so noticeable outside. For this price worth to get one, i bought it just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections