Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMandingo12 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful for cooking in proportions. Variety of measuring spoons, so you can always be sure that the right amount of ingredients has been used. It is useful when cooking your favorite dish for example for 4 people and you always but the vary same amount of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokairala on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good quality spoon set and they come with a keyring so you don't have them scattered all over the place. It is very convenient and accurate. I actually bought a second one now, as a gift to my mother and my sister bought one too. The plastic has no smel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is good and which is 5 to 1 plus they are different measures are very good when you want to make a meal that specifically measure lleba any ingredient, as to quality is very good Mateira not have any board or malformation. Cons:no counter to the product even... Read more

5-in-1 Plastic Measuring Spoon Sets - White 1 5-in-1 Plastic Measuring Spoon Sets - White 2 5-in-1 Plastic Measuring Spoon Sets - White 3 5-in-1 Plastic Measuring Spoon Sets - White 1
    0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- plastic spoons seem good quality (no smell or taste to spoons) - on a storage ring, but can be removed and put back on. - has mL numbers on them clearly. - product delivered was exactly as per photographs (and description) Cons:- I am still looking for spoon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHiVoltage on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very cheap - convenient to use - made of good quality plastic I'm not going to write an essay on why you would want to use these things - if you're here, you probably know that already. What is worth mentioning, however is that they are made of good quality... Read more

bright white spoons
    0 0
  • posted bymartonmaps on 11/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Everything. The plastic is a good quality one and they come with a keyring so you don't have them scattered all over the place. It is very convenient for bakery because you have to measure things and sometimes using the scale isn't very comfortable. Cons:None. E... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIvaana on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have bought these measuring spoons because I ALLWAYS have problem with recepies and cooking advice requiring exact measure of ingredient. And I find the so cute :) Anyway, since I have a kitchen scale, I have measured every spoon, and they are exactly right. T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections