• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Review for 5-in-1 measuring spoons

posted by Ivaana on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I have bought these measuring spoons because I ALLWAYS have problem with recepies and cooking advice requiring exact measure of ingredient. And I find the so cute :) Anyway, since I have a kitchen scale, I have measured every spoon, and they are exactly right. They are connected wuth the plastic ring that can be opened and you can separate them if needed. They are light, and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe to, so you don't have any trouble at all. I'm so happy that I have purchased them, and my sister and mom want some too, so, I'll be ordering more.

Cons:

There's no cons that I can think of. As I sad, they're accurate, light, build quality is good, and they do what they are supposed to do.

OtherThoughts:

Maybe, just maybe, every one could be in other color, just for fun, there's no real need for it since they're all different size :)

Bottomline:

If you have same problem as I do with "accuracy" while cooking, get them. You'll not regret it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections