Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynailiao on 07/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:is a great gift to be given to someone because of low price and good quality, besides being cute and useful. é um ótimo presente para ser dado a alguém, por causa do baixo preço e da boa qualidade, além de ser fofo e útil. Cons:i could see n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustbeachin on 02/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Bought this lock for my teen to use at high school, very easy for her to use on desk and gym locker. She enjoys the attention given because of its unique style. Very easy to customise the combination. I was unable to pick it, unlike other cheaper combination locks, such... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerbavoglio on 01/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought three one and I received two red hearts and a black one. They are all pretty and I had a discount buying more than one Cons:Combination and central heart shaped button don`t seem for a very frequent use. You need to be carefull to set the combination to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValhek on 01/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought it as a petition of a coleague so she can use it in her gym locker... The shape of the lock is fine, is made of steel and you can personalize the combination. Cons:She was playing with it for about a couple of minutes and suddenly the pad-lock get "locked"... "jam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhudsonds on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's very Cute A little bigger then I expected It is Nicely built It is very easy to change the combination... Lovely for girls!!!! Mine didn't came with the writings.... wich I think is very good!!! Cons:it is kinda smelly The package was not very nice... Not go... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections