DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Touch Screen Blue LED Wrist Watch - Black (2 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvaroconejos on 07/31/2013

tactile response is good - It looks well built - materials look expensive - leds can light up a room when it's dark - you can see leds during daylight - doesnt weight too much - comfortable - stylish - people like the style! at least for me, it didn't come with any manual, just a box and the clock. So I had to figure out through dx.com reviews and many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoromiros on 05/11/2013

Its looks very modern and unusual, very easy to set up and nice led combination and the led light is strong. The leather belt is maybe a little thin for the size of the watch but its a matter of opinion. It looks better on women hands. Sometimes it turns on by itself but its not a problem, maybe it looks like kids watch because when u touch it the led ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAguilaogt on 08/23/2012

Muy buena terminacion. muy bien presentado en su caja, muy facil de entender y usar. buena calidad y muy novedoso. rapida lectura de la hora y los minutos. (Very good finish. beautifully presented in its box, very easy to understand and use. good quality and very innovative. Fast reading hour and minute) Manual en español traducido mal. Dificil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflaperonrc on 07/05/2012

I bought anopther watch like this and I liked so much that I decided to buy other one. The price is more than attainable for the quality that appears. The system of leds is good enough and allows to view the hour of a form many mas entertained and that remembers Star Trek and similar. I advise this clock because it is perfect for a gift and it to take ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byHaru89 on 03/23/2012

Cool watch SOO wanna use it outside now nice design , sci-fi feeling cool touch feature this sells around $40-$70 at city area Super Slow shipping (cause they used super saver shipping[no tracking number]) the watch seems to no as sensitive to what other reviews described it as, they said it was sensitive.. Took quite awhile to do the setting of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamethyst7 on 01/31/2012

- Very fashionable - Fairly easy to tell time - Great quality - Terrible Instructions to set time - Touch screen isn't 100% responsive How to Set Time: - Activate Watch - touch screen 8 times and hold on 9th time until hour light blinks faster - tap the screen until the hour is set - when you have the correct hour, hold on the touch screen until the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStoffl on 01/04/2012

This again is a wonderful watch with unique design. It is very good quality of the body, looks as ten times a price! It is very fun to use and will create faces of incredibility of people you show it to. Wristband looks also very nice, time will tell how durable it is, for the moment it looks great and smooth to use. The manual is quite rudimentary,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybosoko on 12/26/2011

Excellent watch which combines the digital and the analogue together. Design is minimalistic and stylish, the strap is fitting the watch well. Glass seems durable and doesn't have a scratch after a few months of use. Big plus: no fake logos! The watch has a capacitive sensor (my ESD shirt triggers it), which means you don't have to press hard, only ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bybosoko on 08/19/2011

- very cool looking - affordable - unique - animations don't bother me even though I thought they would (there are like 8-9 of them) - strap seems nice - sensitive touch screen - no stupid nike/adidas/whatever logos!!! (that's a huge plus) - touch screen maybe too sensitive, sometimes it activates when I keep my hand behind my back, I'm worried it might ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections