DX » Community » Reviews » Car Swivel Mount Holder w/ Car Charger Set for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysince1980 on 11/04/2013

Ótimo, perfeito e funcional, não desgruda do vidro, o encaixe do celular é perfeito, uso inclusive como protetor quando não estou no carro, evitando assim danos quando acidentalmente deixo o celular cair. O cabo de alimentação rompe fácil. Tem que cuidar para quando puxar, não rompê-lo. Para usar como capa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmersmaling on 10/17/2013

- cheap - gets the job done - you get an extra charger - not easily rotatable - build quality mediocre: after about a week you have to retighten the screws of the arm to keep it from shaking. - buid quality of the charger is very poor: I could already see a bit of bare cable immediately after delivery. It still works after monts of usage though. I was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOutpox on 08/13/2013

I needed one before going in holidays to use my smartphone as a GPS, served its purpose. - Good overall quality - My charger is charging enough (used my phone 2 hours+ with gps without problem) - My only cons would be that it's a bit hard to remove the mount from the screen car, you need to put your finger behind the sucker or you will break it A bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybirdynum on 05/06/2013

cheap; a similar product costs 3 to 5 times as much in the stores - includes a very nice retractable power cable. - Fits perfectly This is a good piece of kit, and i especially like it because of the mounting to the arm. None, for now I can't think of anything that is not good I'm happy with this item. It was very useful, and also used my Galaxy S II ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaise on 01/10/2013

The foot is very strong, and holds to the windscreen in all circumstances. Easy to mount/dismount the foot. Samsung smartphone fits well. The heavy, Russian like construction of the foot is not to everyone's liking aesthetically. Takes some effort to put the phone in and out. The actual phone holder is a lot flimsier than the foot, they could have spent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaoloc90 on 05/06/2012

The price is perfect, the charger works perfectly, sticks on the windshell very well and does not move at all. It is also very useful the the cable of the charger can be rolled in after the use. The mechanism works well and it makes the charger a lot less cumbersome There in not much mobility in support. The cable is too short to connect it to the phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaltuzak on 04/10/2012

- My Samsung galaxy s2 fits well on the holder. - Attaches easly on the window and donsen't realease unless you press the button. - It's cheap and the holder does its job. - No compleains about the hold, but the charger is weak. - If you're gonna use the gps for a long time, you might need a replacement battery. The GPS consumes much more than the charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNamiga24 on 03/11/2012

The suction is great. It holds the phone and it not vibrate Two ways of adjustment helps to get the better vision The charger is not powerfull enough. I started with 98% battery. With BT, data conection and Sygic GPS running, after 1/2 hour the battery was at 92%, so is not charging the phone. At least feeds some After some time, the upper plastic tab ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections