Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpykr007 on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Frosted Screen Protector, anti-glare, thicker than other screen protector...easy to apply on the phone, comes with 2"x2" cloth and squegee card that really helps applying cover. Cons:None.... OtherThoughts:This is what i was looking for....i had this e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemreerenn on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:fast delivery and ok quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy something from dx i never become sad. thanks. Cons:fast delivery and ok quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiccStevie on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The protector does exactly what it is suppose to do. It protects the screen really well. If you apply the screen on properly there will be no bubble and it will stay on for a while. I have no issues yet of the screen protector peeling off. Cons:Honestly everything is go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuspqt on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:complate package, comes with a creditcard with the manufactorers name on it. easy removal stickers in case things go sour The matte finish makes it very pleasent to use the cutouts for the camera/speaker are perfectly lined. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Like stated... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxeroxparc79 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good matte feeling, doesn't feel cheap. Rather rigid piece of plastic, it makes placing very easy compared to other screen protectors. Includes plastic card to avoid or remove air bubbles, microfiber cloth and dust-removing stickers. Cons:I expected to found two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great quality - Pretty scratch resistive - Protects the screen from dust (and scratches obviously) Cons:- A little pricey, but you get what you pay for - It's matte, so it's a little blurry OtherThoughts:Well, I personally prefer the glossy ones more, but these are su... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoeldiego on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excellent quality; - Applicable and removable!; - Good looking screen; Cons:- I think that the size is millimeters bigger. OtherThoughts:Easy to apply, comes with stickers to help adjusting and a card to expel bubbles. The only downside it's that it can take a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaniherre on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect!, outdoors, no annoying reflections are seen, is just what I expected, moreover, are not marked the fingerprints Cons:Difficulty of placement, but it just depends on the ability of each ... I do not have a hard time because it has everything you need to do it pe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 12/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you want to protect your ipod then its perfect solution! Item is very good. Fits very well. quality i good and price is also perfect. Nothing bad to say about this product. Cons:I received only 1 piece even though I ordered 2 but DX had it replaced fast! Gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by555David555 on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality, perfectly adhering to the iphone screen. packaging well done usefull stickers to clean up the dust and reapply if necessary. I applied first time right, no bubbles, no dust, no flippy edge, just perfect. Can't you see I'm happy ? Cons:a (very) little bi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections