DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Power Car Adapter (1000mA)
  • 5 star 105 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFiLiPe1989 on 01/11/2014

the price is good and it charges well. Do not waste your money buying those overpriced car charger from retailers. These do the job with little or no noticeable difference Do not expect it to last long as you are only paying 3$ for it. It worked for about 3-4 months but then after it stopped connecting to the device. It would flicker on and off. I am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseegje on 08/23/2013

What is there to say about a charger? Either it works or it don't. This one is working fine for over a year now, I choose it because of it's sleek design and hip white colour. Little led that indicates charging is also handy, as sometimes you have to turn it a fraction to make proper contact. The part which sticks out could be compacter. Besides that,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaudapont on 05/18/2013

it is a great and helpful product that is also small which is easy to carry with, has a simply a beautiful design which leave a good appearance in the car or wherever you will use it. and the best is that it is small what makes easy to put it anywhere in the car or bag to carry around. only a small one that my product came a little bit rusty, but besides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomiteko on 03/24/2013

I am very satisfied with this product. The price is perfect and it does everything what it is suppossed to. I use it instead of expensive car chargers, simply just plug my regular USB cable and it works! It has a little light which indicates if it is working. The build quality is as good as the price is. My cellphone does not recognize the device, for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr0bbn on 07/04/2012

• Cheap • Size (fits perfectly in one of my cars) • Small red light indicating that the device is connected • Works as advertised (no problems so far) • It looks good • Dead simple to use • USB connector is rather rusty (but it works!) • Size (unfortunately, it was too big for one of my cars) Highly recommended product, a great price for something so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosian on 11/17/2011

a very good product, working perfectly with my ipod touch, also with any other device i have use. the build quality is also very good when it is connected, there is a small green light, the problem is that the green light is very tiny and though cannot be seen on a sunny day. i have also buyed a power split-er for the car to have the ability to connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPexer on 09/12/2011

- Fits perfectly in every car we tried it in. - Well build, doesn't seem to break at all! (unlike some expensive ones here in The Netherlands) none. The red LED inside it makes the whole thing red when its dark. Which makes it really easy to find and put an USB in it when you use an extension cable. Bought 4 of these with 4 micro USB cable's for me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyace1386 on 08/26/2011

Very Good Price, Works Very Well, feel very strong and reliable. Very Good Price, Works Very Well, feel very strong and reliable. Non I can think of, can it be cheaper? I guess is too cheap already, I used it with another USB cable to charge my DHD, excellent combination, It is white, by itself looks good, but all my cables is black. Doesn't match very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrCacho on 08/25/2011

Its a nice product. The quality is normal, hey, it's cheap! It works well, and have no problems connecting my phone or my MP4 in the car. It will not fit correctly on all cigarette lighter. On my case (a Ford Fiesta) it is a little smaller than the connector, so, sometimes it disconnects. I use a piece of paper to immobilize it (low cost solution). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychyiochan on 08/23/2011

I was very glad to receive this charger! My husband and I use it to charge his iPod Touch in the car when we do our trips to Canada back and fourth. It works, it charges, and I'm sure it'll work with any other USB powered object too. The ONLY problem I have is when you're playing music while charging it, there's a fuzz/hissing noise. It will happen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections