DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Car Audio System Dashboard Door Panel Removal Tools Kit
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogifin on 03/05/2014

Plastic feel very strong and that is very good thing. These tools was much bigger than i thinked. It helps to get good angle and little force to some situations. Color is also good you don't lose them that easily. Package looked cheap and tools was all over the package. There is places for each tool in package but too much space between plastic and ... Read more

Top view with 9-volt battery Side view with 9-volt battery
    0 0
  • posted byrudeboy420 on 08/18/2013

Great Little set of tools to help properly remove plastic clips and such from car doors and other accessory panels. They never go back properly without the right tools! Not many, tools are very solid quality plastic! I recommend getting the larger set if your more involved. Some instructions as to which tool is for what would be cool be not necessary.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPedroJJ on 06/27/2013

I believe the best purchase I made. Price good, quality ok, helps you to not destroy the plastic parts of various cars, works on almost all plastic, really TOP. No cons for this item. impresses for its professionalism, many would use a screwdriver and destroy their cars, but with this kit you are one step beyond. I believe the best purchase I made. ... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted bygpopov84 on 01/18/2013

The price. They do the job well. Pryed out door panels, plastic assemblys and relavent applications like a pro. The plastic finish seems to be of good quality. The point shapes are very elaborate and not repetead in each tool. The color make the tools hard to loose. -Very Usefull Tools. -Good shapes. -Can Be Applied on different positions. Slow shipment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinilostore on 12/26/2012

They arrived in a quite good package. The plastic finish seems to be of good quality. The point shapes are very elaborate and not repetead in each tool. The yellow color made them difficult to lost. A better hand surface grip will be eligible. I have used to extract very hard fastened metal clips, and they did not break.I think they are made of a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarioleo on 11/18/2012

-Very Usefull Tools. -Good shapes. -Can Be Applied on different positions. -Very Good Color. -Different sizes. -Abs Can scratch Your Car. -Different Plastic flexable Would be better. -Price is not so good. Very Handle, Good Option besides a screw tool that will Scratch your car. Abs material is not the best option. But Is better than Iron or any Other ... Read more

Already used
    1 0
  • posted bytomsss on 11/15/2011

They do the job well. Pryed out door panels, plastic assemblys and relavent applications like a pro. Sizes are also perfect. Colours are easy to help me identify, to find them in the midst of my trashed toolbox. Not that tough. Chipped 2 of them at the flat ends. And it's not that hard either. Flexs quite a bit with the big one. One of the fork looking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections