Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaluce50 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its very well made and looks nice. You can take it with you everywhere, ideal for travel. Its sharp and cuts perfectly. Tough enought to cut a toe nail. I use it everytime! They are the best in price/tech you can get! they don't look cheap. Cons:No instruction... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelixernie on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really tiny. Only thick as a coin when closed. Great for EDC or travel. Cuts quite well and leaves nails smooth enough. Seems well made with sturdy materials. Cons:The opening mechanism squeaks a little. But nothing some WD-40 wouldn't fix. OtherThoughts:Still getting s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGennaroPalmieri on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product. Neat design and impressive for a clipper. Cons:No instructions and at first a bit confu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Much higher quality than I expected. Work great for EDC. Cons:It takes a bit getting used to how they work with the little side slide latch can be finicky if you don't understand how it works. The 3 I ordered all could have use just a very small drop of oil on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaelDJohns on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. These clippers are the best of the small clippers available on dx. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product unlike some of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielgg1980 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small, very small ( I have almost lost it four times) - Doesn´t seem to be cheap. - Great for bringing one with you every time ( I have one in the office and another one in my wallet) Cons:- I can not complain at all but, just for saying something, I wo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBart_V on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice little clippers , easy to take along because of the very small size. Built quality seems very good, no plastic parts used , all steel. works well , even with the small size leaverage is still good enough so you don"t need to apply to much force for cutting. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFestus on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Clever design and quality construction. Small, making it ideal for travel, but still robust enough to trim a big thick toenail! Cons:No instructions means opening the 'handles' for the first time may be hard to figure out - a small metal catch on the side slides to open a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very small collapsible clipper made from high quality materials and with great marksmanship. It's very sharp and cuts perfectly. It uses almost no storage space when folded. Also it has great leverage due to it's mechanical design. Cons:I could not fin... Read more

mini clipper opened another angle another pic
    1 0
  • posted bySolodos on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong and hard. Very small and thin. Interesting system. Take out the nails when cutting. The mechanism works perfectly, when you move the tab, the lever up instantly and prepared for cut. For close you only need to put out the lever and down and it attach for itself.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections