Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaluce50 on 07/07/2014

Its very well made and looks nice. You can take it with you everywhere, ideal for travel. Its sharp and cuts perfectly. Tough enought to cut a toe nail. I use it everytime! They are the best in price/tech you can get! they don't look cheap. No instructions, at first looks fragile and It's tiny, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelixernie on 04/22/2014

Really tiny. Only thick as a coin when closed. Great for EDC or travel. Cuts quite well and leaves nails smooth enough. Seems well made with sturdy materials. The opening mechanism squeaks a little. But nothing some WD-40 wouldn't fix. Still getting sued to the longer distance between the nail (to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGennaroPalmieri on 01/20/2014

Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product. Neat design and impressive for a clipper. No instructions and at first a bit confusing as to open and even more so to close. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxDal on 12/25/2013

Been using this thing for a month now, its very compact and the stylish. I love how well it flattens and also its a very interesting conversation starter. thats a first for nail clippers. A little smaller than I expected when I first ordered it, depending on how big and thick you nails are it may be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

high quality, good looking and real working nail clipper. i'm carrying it on my keychain as edc. none I can find. excepting the fact that 9 of 10 people who saw this clipper asked me to give it to them as a gift :) it's really attracting. first time I saw it, it took me 5 minutes to understand how it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

Much higher quality than I expected. Work great for EDC. It takes a bit getting used to how they work with the little side slide latch can be finicky if you don't understand how it works. The 3 I ordered all could have use just a very small drop of oil on the slider to make it "feel" more smooth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichaelDJohns on 11/20/2013

Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. These clippers are the best of the small clippers available on dx. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product unlike some of the others. Small clipper necessitates a few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShunra1 on 11/03/2013

very thin, good construction quality, clever design, cutting edge is sharp, good product finishing and texture - doesn't look cheap, easy to unfold and fold, cuts nails. Not as easy to use as the bigger nail clippers especially on bigger\ thicker nails, so small you might loose it. Great nail clipper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydisarmer on 09/23/2013

- It has a unique design. Compact and great for putting in a bag and carry it with you. - When in closed form, no part seem to be sharp enough to cut anything - Feels like made of good quality material - When used, no issue experienced with sharpness, it can cut nails without issue None till today - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeffreyCK on 09/12/2013

Very Compact and lightweight. These are perfect for backpackers or even for everyday carry if that is what you want. They are made really well and everything feels very precise. I find they cut well very for fingernails and do okay through thick toe nails. So far the only negative is also a positive,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections