Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySenoB on 06/01/2015

Have owned about six of these over the last year. Pros: - Very slim, 4 mm thick and 10 mm wide. Length is about 4.3 cm. - Sharp, cuts fingernails very well. - Lock mechanism seems fairly robust for the the price. - Press-fit hinge seems very solid. - Quality control seems to be very good. No or -... Read more

Impression:Slim,Sharp;

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicholas on 02/26/2015

get two! really good steel on this clipper. Works great, get's small when you don't need it.. It's a treat

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byraystorm6432 on 01/12/2015

Pros: Very high quality build, you don't have to worry about squeezing hard even though this is a very small clipper. Very useful as an EDC Cons: There was a larger cheaper version of this clipper sold on DX that also came with a keychain Other Thoughts: I think the best way to improve this is to... Read more

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 1

• posted bymaluce50 on 07/07/2014

Its very well made and looks nice. You can take it with you everywhere, ideal for travel. Its sharp and cuts perfectly. Tough enought to cut a toe nail. I use it everytime! They are the best in price/tech you can get! they don't look cheap. No instructions, at first looks fragile and It's tiny, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelixernie on 04/22/2014

Really tiny. Only thick as a coin when closed. Great for EDC or travel. Cuts quite well and leaves nails smooth enough. Seems well made with sturdy materials. The opening mechanism squeaks a little. But nothing some WD-40 wouldn't fix. Still getting sued to the longer distance between the nail be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGennaroPalmieri on 01/20/2014

Very small, Very sharp and easy to use. They cut very well and feel stable in hand and easy to maneuver for the perfect cut. Very well made and feels like a finished product. Neat design and impressive for a clipper. No instructions and at first a bit confusing as to open and even more so to So a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxDal on 12/25/2013

Been using this thing for a month now, its very compact and the stylish. I love how well it flattens and also its a very interesting conversation starter. thats a first for nail clippers. A little smaller than I expected when I first ordered it, depending on how big and thick you nails are it may... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycasillas342 on 12/16/2013

high quality, good looking and real working nail clipper. i'm carrying it on my keychain as edc. none I can find. excepting the fact that 9 of 10 people who saw this clipper asked me to give it to them as a gift :) it's really attracting. first time I saw it, it took me 5 minutes to understand it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwm353s on 12/05/2013

Much higher quality than I expected. Work great for EDC. It takes a bit getting used to how they work with the little side slide latch can be finicky if you don't understand how it works. The 3 I ordered all could have use just a very small drop of oil on the slider to make it "feel" in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarsentech on 11/20/2013

Tiny, beautifully engineered, good materials. Cuts well. Fun to hold and play with. So small, it's easy to lose. Wish it came with a key ring loop. No file. Too bad they didn't emboss a file surface on the pop-up handle, or on the sides. Put a wire loop on my key ring. Now I can attach this to by... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: