Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfhaja on 10/28/2015

Pros: nice, really compact and thus impressive clippers, price is acceptable, are well build with sharp cut. Cons: So far none, however I'm afraid about the really tiny spring inside - how much will it last it will break and make the item not compact able.

0 0 0

• posted bymcamachoz on 10/15/2015

La verdad esperaba algo que durara poco y estoy sorprendido con la calidad y duracion de este producto. Es compacto, solido y pasa por las revisiones en los aeropuertos porque no tiene una navaja. Es tan pequeño que puedes llevarlo en cualquier momento. Los cortes son precisos y buenos.

0 0 0

• posted bymagalish on 10/14/2015

bought one in 2012, still good as new. thin, pretty and very reliable.

0 0 0

• posted by9674056 on 09/17/2015

I just got these clippers and i must admit, they are great. I wasn't expecting that they will be high quality product despite positive feedback, but they are. They are quite easy to use, as leverage is good, and blades are sharp. Plus their slim, unique design, overall great product and i think i... Read more

Very good portable clippers

0 0 0

• posted byalexgp90 on 08/31/2015

I bought it hoping it would have a keyring eyelet to attach to my keys, but, unfortunately, it doesn't. Luckily, it has two small holes through with you can insert a thin metal wire or a thicker string and attach it to your keys (just make you test it before as using a too thick of a wire can it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

One of the best talking-pieces I have. Always impresses people when they see it. Classy looking and is pocketable for both men and women.

0 0 0

• posted byzwei7 on 08/06/2015

Pros: The clipper is extremely thin and slim; the design is absolutely elegant. Material wise, it is made of Stainless Steel to prevent rusting when you wash your clipper. A problem with many shiny metal clippers that are made of rusting steels. The mechanism that transforms this clipper from to... Read more

Impression:Impressive,Slim,Extremely Cool;

0 0 1

• posted by9542606 on 07/28/2015

It is so cute, very handy and i like it being slim.. it is more than accessories...

0 0 0

• posted bySenoB on 06/01/2015

Have owned about six of these over the last year. Pros: - Very slim, 4 mm thick and 10 mm wide. Length is about 4.3 cm. - Sharp, cuts fingernails very well. - Lock mechanism seems fairly robust for the the price. - Press-fit hinge seems very solid. - Quality control seems to be very good. No or -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicholas on 02/26/2015

get two! really good steel on this clipper. Works great, get's small when you don't need it.. It's a treat

0 0 0

DX Everywhere