DX » Community » Reviews » Compressed Towels for Travellers (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychildeh on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes well compacted and you can extend it to the full size using water or, with patience, simply by pulling the towel until it completely unfolds. I always carry at least one! The towels are small enough to carry in a pocket and the weight is almost nothing but they... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjvr20 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes well compacted and you can extend it to the full size using water or, with patience, simply by pulling the towel until it completely unfolds. I always carry at least one in my backpack and I use it to wipe something in the field. The towels are small... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydmmedia1 on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The towels are very compact and lightweight. They are also large enough for hands and face. Towels are made of strong non-woven material. Cons:The towels should be placed in water before first use, so they cannot be used to dry hands or face. OtherThoughts:Tow... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The towels are very cheap. You can use it at home and somewhere else during your outdoor activities ( with a group of people in an amount of 10 persons) Cons:The material is not high-quality, but it is worth the money paid. OtherThoughts:I bought it because it... Read more

4 0
  • posted byTiramisy on 11/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Towel just wonderful. Packaged practically does not take place, fits in any pocket. Perfectly absorbs water and any other liquid. A convenient and sturdy towel packaging is well protected from dirt and dust, but can be easily removed if necessary. Cons:On the package is... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This makes a great gift, They come in nice colors It's a pack of ten towels And you can have it all all for a great price Cons:What's there to nag about, I mean, this is a great price, for a great item.. For this price you coulnd't be nagging about cons (which... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections