DX » Community » Reviews » DAYAN 5 ZHANCHI 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube - Black
  • 5 star 34 ( 97% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoaquinAlegre on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the product is great, i don't know if you can buy a better cube like this. If you want to practice, is for you! Cons:No cons, it's great... works well. OtherThoughts:Buy it, is cheaper, great... Works great, if you like this stuff, buy the Dayan... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlinebru on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast, very smooth, lightweight, good stickers and nice colors. It is an awesome cube. Great for relaxying and it's very stress-relief. I had a cheap cube and it was so hard to move the cube. This one works perfectly and it helped me a lot to learn how to solve this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarejscha on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very fast, very smooth, lightweight, good stickers, nice colors. Cons:Perhaps feels a bit scratchy. OtherThoughts:This cube lets you realize you can solve fast! I do not solve a lot or very well. After getting zhanci I improved my time by far. That the thing that makes it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfdilaudo on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very smooth, does the job really good!! This is my first item bought in DX and all went very well. Item shipped as described. Fast shipping. The cube is nice when you look at it, its made of good plastic and works very fine! I imagine lubbed would be better! Cons:None a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Ready to use out of the box, no need of lubrification or any kind of adjust. - Perfect for speedcubing, you can make fast moves without popping any piece. - Comes in a beatiful box, that will protect your cube. - The cube colors are very vivid. Cons:- The colors are on... Read more

Box and Cube The Cube Mixing Cube
    1 0
  • posted byMenosferato on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cube is very very smooth. This cube cut corners like NO ONE ELSE in Earth. Best of all on this matter. Middles pieces NEVER come off, due its "magical" inner mechanism. It comes assembled, lubricated and perfectly adjusted. JustPerfect! Cons:Not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasfpaiva on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very fast, maybe the faster in the world; slight; cool size; plastic adhesives (not paper adhesives), fast shipping; not easy to unvoluntary dismount; easy to adjust the tension. Cons:I have nothing to complain about this Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube, i am satisfacted wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimmyBR on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is an awesome cube. very very veeery smooth!! great for relaxying and it's very stress-relief. I had a cheap cube ($2) and it was so hard to move the cube. this one works perfectly and it helped me a lot to learn how to solve the cube ;) Cons:Couldn't see a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynonamela on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cube is used by World record holder- Mats Valk, and former world record holder- Feliks Zemdegs, so, for sure, this cube is the best. I have this cube for a long time already, and this is my second Zhanchi, my first Zhanchi was bought at other place with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesarg on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A fast Magic Cube for real. Faster than my hands can handle. Precise movements with just a tiny move of your fingers. No more fighting the Cube. Cons:Stickers are not perfect quality. They may got loose within time. I'm lookig for buying a stickerless cube. Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections