DX » Community » Reviews » DAYAN 5 ZHANCHI 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube - Black
Customer’s impression:
Excelente produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigoaps1987 on 11/26/2014

muito bom o produto , qualidade excelente e preço muito bom Read more

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 0

• posted byN2y2n on 06/26/2014

Well, very soft to use, very nice for cube speed. The colors are nice. The product is well made and very cheap. There is nothing to say as cons. The only problem was the time to arrive, but there is no relation with the products quality. Very recommend for those ones who are interested in learning Speed ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaw on 06/06/2014

Good stickers and nice colors. It is an awesome cube. This cube works perfectly. This cube is nice its made of good plastic and is excellent. Ready to use out of the box, no need of lubrification or any kind of adjust. The colors are on stickers, they are very good and seem to last for a long time, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoaquinAlegre on 05/19/2014

The quality of the product is great, i don't know if you can buy a better cube like this. If you want to practice, is for you! No cons, it's great... works well. Buy it, is cheaper, great... Works great, if you like this stuff, buy the Dayan 5 Zanchi 3x3x3 I wait for 2 month, but is for a problem in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlinebru on 04/25/2014

Very fast, very smooth, lightweight, good stickers and nice colors. It is an awesome cube. Great for relaxying and it's very stress-relief. I had a cheap cube and it was so hard to move the cube. This one works perfectly and it helped me a lot to learn how to solve this. This is my first item bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoas1234 on 03/04/2014

This is a great cube. I bought it about one year ago, and i has been my main cube since. When i just got it it was not that great of a cube, but after some minor tweaks, and some pro luberication, it is the best cube ever. It did not have the best turn out of the box, but this was easily fixed. The stickers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLlovera on 02/05/2014

Best cube on the market, it is in very good conditions, good stickers, very very smooth, lubricated out from the box, ready to be used! Loved it since the moment I opened the box. It has already popped on me 2 times but because of testing on how fast I can use it, if u solve cubes under 15 sec it might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNassar88 on 02/02/2014

Excellent 3x3x3 Magic cube with a very smooth and easy movement and a very good price, not stuck easily recommend it for people looking to improve their times no, it really is an excellent 3x3x3 Magic cube, just the time it takes to arrive by courier service but still worth waiting 3 weeks prox shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrendahr on 01/19/2014

Good cube, it's smoother than other cubes I've ever used. It's really customizable and you can assemble it the way you like. Good to speedcubing. Really cool, it came in the right time, the package was okay, the little box is cute. I think this is a great product. It's a little bit hard to manage it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuilhermeChaves on 12/17/2013

This is the best cube I've played on my life. Is very easy to use, the faces slide smoothly. Is very cheap for the quality. If you want to reduce your solving cube time, this is one of the best options to do it. I was solving a generic cube in about 4 minutes. With the Dayan 5 Zhanchi, in 3 days, I was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections