DX » Community » Reviews » DAYAN 5 ZHANCHI 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy to use Otimo Ótimo Excelente produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9833107 on 03/24/2016

Pros: It´s a great cube of a good quality. The rubik´s cube is from a recognized trademark.It´s really easy to move and use Con. I don't find any problem in the cube, it has a high price but it has a good quality so it´s good. Tha´s all.

A High quality rubik´s cube

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9568962 on 03/06/2016

yeeee very good. quality

Impression:perfect,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byjelmerz on 02/22/2016

Well functioning speedcube. The mechanism inside works good and this cube is easy to turn even when the layers are not perfectly aligned. Only negative are the stickers which are somewhat crooked.

0 0 0

• posted bydov20 on 11/23/2015

moves very smoothly

Impression:perfect,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byHeidew8el on 11/12/2015

This is a very good cube. It turns very well and light. It was delivered in less then 10 days. I am very happy with this cube.

0 0 0

• posted byt4n017 on 09/24/2015

Really smooth cube with great corner-cutting. You can adjust the tension of the cube to fit your style. The quality of the stickers and the color of them is good, the plastic quality is good as well. I've been using it since almost two years and it still look like new. The cube is good for as as... Read more

Awesome cube

Impression:perfect,Smooth,Good-quality;

0 0 0

• posted byHerendil on 09/11/2015

Cons: It says in the ad that this is a stickerless cube, but it is not. Pros: Very smooth and easy to turn. Very easy to tighten or loosen allso...

Not stickerless

0 0 2

• posted by154097777 on 09/02/2015

Bonito y barato. Me gusto mucho (en realidad a mi novia le gusto)!! Los recomiendo, el envio fue rapidisimo. Muy buena la pagina y la atencion que otorgan.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by154097777 on 09/02/2015

Me encanto!!genial!! tiene corte de esquinas suave y rapido eso si me popeo varias veces, pero no deja de ser un gran cubo,

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byErivandoXP on 08/13/2015

Excelente cubo! Preço baixo, entrega por parte do vendedor é rápida e eficiente. Recebi o código de rastreio e pude acompanhar tudo. Já aqui nos correios, fui taxado em 60% de imposto! :/

Impression:perfect,Otimo,Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere