DX » Community » Reviews » DAYAN 5 ZHANCHI 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy to use Otimo Ótimo Excelente produto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

This cube, is the best cube, and very good for professionals, as well as for beginners. Pros: The movements are perfectly smooth and easy. The stickers sticked good, and not fall. Cons: If you perform agressive movements, the cube decomposses. The DAYAN sticker not sticked as well.

Impression:Easy to use,decomposses;

0 0 1

• posted by8898829 on 05/08/2015

I bought it to work, and I was the only one who didnt used it, everybody loved it

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjairoprocopio on 05/06/2015

gostei. não trava. estou treinndo velocidade com ele. poderia ser maior. vale a pena comprar.

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byabraham58 on 04/30/2015

HIZLI KOLAY KULLANIM RAHAT ESNEK ÖZGÜR HAREKET KABİLİYETİ

Impression:mükemmel,Kullanımı kolay;

0 0 0

• posted by9161827 on 04/29/2015

Cubo realmente profissional e original, a entrega aqui no Brasil demora um pouco, mas pelo preço vale muito a pena!

Impression:perfect,Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byqalter on 05/01/2015

The best competition cube, and for it's price you don't need to be a speedcuber to buy it. it's just all you need for the 3X3 standard cube don't buy anything else beefore this one.

Is there something better than that ? I don't think

Impression:perfect,finger trick;

0 0 0

• posted bydgyftop on 04/15/2015

Best cube I have used. Amazing corner cut. The best for speed cubing No cons for me

0 0 0

• posted by9315516 on 04/14/2015

It's the Dayan 5 ZhanChi black. What else is there to say? It cuts corners like no other and it feels like it's predicting your movements and adapting to the situation, absolutely unbelievable. At first it seemed the cube wasn't lubed, but upon closer inspection it seemed only the core was lubed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9114755 on 04/09/2015

é barato o produto pe otimo , mas o envio para o brasil é extremamente demorado, para chegar fica em torno de 3 meses

0 0 0

• posted by9197562 on 04/01/2015

Giros suaves y precisos, no se traba y en definitiva un muy buen producto

Impression:perfect,Otimo;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: