DX » Community » Reviews » DAYAN 5 ZHANCHI 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliammendes on 12/09/2013

Good quality cube, easy to use, easy to move and really light. Also, it is a good cube for the price I've paid. It makes a bit of noise, but I guess it's just the plastic, and might be because it is brand new. Other point is that the stickers isn't really good. I think they will come out anytime soon.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysdelange99 on 11/27/2013

Great cube, excellent turning, . Comes with torpedos. Plastic is of high quality. Genuine DaYan, cheaper than in local web-stores. The cubies are made out of 2 parts (center cubies) or 3 parts (corner cubies). I notice small gaps between the parts of the cubies. It's not a big deal as dit doesn't change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythurus68 on 06/26/2013

Dayan 5 ZhanChi is latest serial Speed Cube from DaYan. It's best, much speed, no pops, comes with torpedoes, everything is ok. Really not cons, it's perfect cube, but shipping is too slow, cause, i'm waiting for this cube about 1 mounth and 15 days :( Great quality, works smoothly. Fill the objective,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGZB1992 on 05/28/2013

Great quality, works smoothly. Fill the objective, which is to posses a great spinning without having the need to put oil or silicone spray to make the spinning more smoothly. It comes wrapped in a cardboard, but I received in a great state, without hazards. The colorful squares are made of adhesives,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykergemarha on 01/31/2013

It is a genuine Dayan cube. It is undoubtedly one of the best speed cubes. You can watch several videos performing this cube, so I don't need to mention how good it is. Felix Zemdegs made the current 3x3 world record with this cube. It not only turns fast, but it is durable. I bought this cube 10-11 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenko83 on 11/29/2012

It´s the fastest cube you could find anywhere, cause of the rounded corners, you can start to move a piece without placing previous one very well, it reduces your time drasticaly. Stickers seems poor quality. Pieces sometimes seems to separate, like unglued... I guess it could be cheaper. With this ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byQuattroRS on 06/28/2012

Dayan 5 ZhanChi is latest serial Speed Cube from DaYan. It's best, much speed, no pops, comes with torpedoes, everything is ok. Really not cons, it's perfect cube, but shipping is too slow, cause, i'm waiting for this cube about 1 mounth and 15 days :( Good price, for this perfect cube. Dayan 5 ZhanChi ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections