DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Plastic Frame PVC Lens Sunglasses - Black + Golden
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikevrino on 04/25/2013

These are a great pair of replica Oakley EyePatch sunglasses! They have a matte black frame, and UV400 Fire Iridium lenses! They feel nice and sturdy, and they look exactly like first generation Oakley EyePatch sunglasses! It even says EyePatch inside the left arm! They have the chrome O logo on both arms. The lenses look great. They are mirrored Fire ... Read more

EyePatch 1 EyePatch 2 EyePatch 3 EyePatch 4 EyePatch 5 EyePatch 6 EyePatch 8
    0 1
  • posted byTorQueHQ on 04/09/2013

Good Looking Cheap Resistant Covers the face perfectly The PVC lens are made of good quality materials and has a nice orange color. Plastic Mounts Lens came with cratches on the right side but nothing i can't handle. Nothing else to say about it. none. Nothing else to say about it. none. Nothing else to say about it. none. Nothing else to say about ... Read more

Front View Comparison Package
    0 0
  • posted byracer10 on 02/27/2013

great material, fitts very nice on all shaped heads with easy comfort. for the price I highly recommend these glasses to anyone wanting to look stylish yet not pay alot the lens flowing through the nose peice isent like the real oakley's would look like the lens buffer at the nose peice. my only concerns is that the shipping takes a very long time and ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjoshinger on 01/09/2013

Comfortable sunglasses, nice dark tint great for sunny days. Golden yellowish mirror seems to wear well as i have had several pairs for a few months and they still look great with no damage to the mirrors like some cheap sunglasses get. No cons, they're not the highest quality sunglasses but for the few dollars they cost they are brilliant! Nice, super ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycande05 on 01/02/2013

you get for what you pay, it was for my boyfriend. he like them, it cames in a month, in good conditions. the price is very good, usefulness tienes por lo que pagas, fue un regalo para mi novio, creo que le gustaron, nose,, tardaron un mes en llegar, llegaron en buen estado, pero al cerrar los lentes se trababan y hacian ruido en las patas, buen precio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byticianissima on 08/30/2012

Chegou em perfeito estado lindo demaissssss comprei logo dois perfeito show de bola fashionnnnnnnnnnn muito bom o material Chegou em perfeito estado lindo demaissssss comprei logo dois perfeito show de bola fashionnnnnnnnnnn muito bom o material Chegou em perfeito estado lindo demaissssss comprei logo dois perfeito show de bola fashionnnnnnnnnnn muito ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychriscanziani on 08/24/2012

these glasses are very cheap and surprised me with how cool they are!!! they are very sturdy and have a really cool looking lens color that is very unique!!! the arms snap into place to hold still nicely. the oakley O's look really really good too!!! the overall quality is just really considering they are like $3!!! none that i can think of!!!!!! the ... Read more

front side arm with silver O front of black sunglasses with gold lenses back of black sunglasses with silver O's
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections