DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Plastic Frame PVC Lens Sunglasses - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted byracer10 on 02/27/2013

gives some what of the look to real Oakleys, lens is really dark so very good on really sunny days, very afforadable, people will still think you baught the real thing material of Sunnies is down right terrible but for the price ya got to go with it, the lens dosent flow through the nose peice like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoshinger on 01/09/2013

Comfortable sunglasses, nice dark tint great for sunny days. Blue mirror is great and seems to wear well as i have had several pairs for a few months and they still look great with no damage to the mirrors like some cheap sunglasses get. They are snug on the side arms so will be tight for people with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphil652 on 08/31/2012

Pros: This is a very great product for this price. I wear them all the time: when I work outside or drive my car. I recomended it. I own those sunglasses since the past month and I only have a little scratch on one lens because I dropped them. But I still wear my sunglasses you can barrely tell that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCdnGMan on 06/14/2012

Good fit - glasses don't slip down after I sweat while on the bike. Great protection from the sun's glare while riding. Amazing price really... what's more to say? Oh yeah, they actually look good too!! Minor issue here: lenses are a tad too big and when I have my cycling hat on, it presses a bit against ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections