Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRiwels on 06/26/2012

Very nice quality built. It's just like the ones you can get in a local store, not a chinese very cheap and very low quality product. The price is good. It's like 50% cheaper than other stores. It has an elastic spring to keep it open. It looks solid. As it's a very simple tool and it's well done, there are not cons, at least at the moment. The rubber ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byyonchilord on 09/29/2011

ive been useing this cutter ever senese i got it lest month when i got it i thought probably just another lousy cheap tool but it cost 3$ so who cares well ive got a suprise and a good one this cutter pulled nails from hard wood and very hard plastic ive cut with it some have heavy gauge wires and it worked very good and you know what after 10 heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrabapp on 06/08/2010

This little set of diagonal cutters is perfect for me - zi make some jewelry. I despise big heavy tools and since I use them a lot, the small size helps to keep my hands from aching at the end of a long work day. They are well made, and seem to cut my wire very nicely without much pressure at all. The price is great on this item. Tools have gotten very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections