Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• great little diagonal pliers.

posted by crabapp on 06/08/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This little set of diagonal cutters is perfect for me - zi make some jewelry. I despise big heavy tools and since I use them a lot, the small size helps to keep my hands from aching at the end of a long work day. They are well made, and seem to cut my wire very nicely without much pressure at all. The price is great on this item. Tools have gotten very expensive - even for poor quality pliers whose blades do not even line up. That is NOT the story with these pliers. They are sharp and the blades line up well, and the price is terrific.

Cons:

None, other than if you are someone with very large hands and very heavy-duty work, you would need to purchase a different size and weight of pliers. These are great for jewelry making and for miscellaneous jobs around the house.

OtherThoughts:

Buy these - you cannot go wrong! They work well, feel nice in the hands, and come in handy for all kinds of things - even in your car. Always have a set of basic tools in your car at all times and these are perfect for this small toolbox.

Bottomline:

Great price, great small size for home, crafts and for jewelry making. Cannot go wrong. These are twice the price in crafts stores and online.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections