DX » Community » Reviews » Scary R/C Simulation Plush Mouse with Remote Controller - Gray (3 x AAA/2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoydie on 02/21/2013

Very fast and huge mouse. At first I thought this was like a mouse - mouse, but its almost as big as a fist. When you use this for scaring people, it's really useful and well-priced. Maybe great to scare people with but I bought it for my cat (which is now afraid of it because of the size I think...)... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byPavel40rus on 01/22/2013

A good toy for the money. Thought to be of lower quality. Working for a year. "Back" button works as a reversal toys. Range remote enough for an apartment. Sound in the game there, although the place provided. Weak housing. Recommended for children from 4 years. Different size batteries in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysardinita on 11/22/2012

Well, I loved to see him because I thought it was ideal for my cat, somewhat mischievous and bored at home.It is also getting fatter, because it doesn't need cazar.entonces the vi and I thought it was perfect.It makes trafficking in a mouse with a remote control that is moving back, forward and circularly.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAstrein on 09/20/2012

"Small" r/c controlled mouse, it's actually not so small, it has a size of a rat, not mouse. R/C controller has two buttons, "Forward" and "Backward". Then mouse moves backwards, it rotates automatically, and then it moves forward - it moves straight (like classic old cheap r/c controlled cars). R/C ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections