DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Aluminum Alloy Intelligent Connect Four Game Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShopper351 on 12/31/2013

1.Great build quality in my opinion. The materials are solid and of good quality. The cage is probably iron/steel and holds the colored tablets well. The case itself is also metal and the tablets are held in a foam like plastic which holds them well. 2.Fun game to play with a friend - competitive and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlinack on 12/18/2013

- Connect4 is just awesome (used to play it online, a real board makes it as good as it gets). - Plastic pieces are fine enough. - The structure as a whole is well-built, doesn't feel cheap. - Easy to carry and store. - Case looks good too. It's a bit small, so you may need something to put it on top.... Read more

Partial results of a game

0 0 0

• posted byEugeneSys on 11/08/2013

Dibstones are packed nice in side pockets. I mean they do not fall out. And there are no load sounds while the game case is being transported. I wish this game will be a bit larger, therefore it might have been a bit more pleasure when using it. The product is good,well packed and easy to use. May be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections