DX » Community » Reviews » iCON Current Flow VU Meter (500uA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytubegeek on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small. Accurate. Useful. Cheap. Did I say small? Front-panel real estate is hard to come by - with these units you can add oh-so-hip analog metering to almost any device and - as others have noted - they are easy to customize with your own scale and graphics.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyrim on 04/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Work easily with microcontrollers the "icon" text can be easily removed, and you can easily glue paper over back scale to change it Cons:None Cleaned the cases with eucalyptus oil to remove sticker then windex to clean them nicely. OtherThoughts:Im u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMildLeeIntrstd on 04/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small unit. Round 30mm face makes panel mounting very easy (compared to a square or rectangular meter). I used a chassis punch to get a neat hole, but a 30mm hole saw would work just as well. Orange "icon" logo and scale are very easy to remove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowsill on 06/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap and gets the job done. Does what it's supposed to. Cons:-I bought 3 and 1 was broken. I don't think it was damaged in transit, it looked like it was just poor manufacturing - the plastic went so far down that it hit the needle, so the needle couldn't move... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkrages on 03/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an attractive little (about 35mm square) meter. It works as shown. The coil resistance is 800 ohms. Cons:DX puts a sticker on each item ordered with an inventory number. On these meters, they chose to add the sticker right on the face of the meter. Even... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections