DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Dots Retractable Makeup Blush Brush (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! The brushes are very soft and great to keep your makeup beautiful! It is the best on the market with this incredible price! You need not doubt, you can buy, for the delivery ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ok
    posted byMary007 on 01/17/2013

The quality of the brush surprised me. The bristles are very soft, and therefore are great for using with powder. The size is similar to the photo, so I think just for powder, blush for it is kinda big. The case comes along that is useful to take the brush in the bag, because it is retractable. Seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoweryura on 12/13/2012

Very cheap; Does what it is supposed to do; Very easy to use; Excellent product. * I was surprised at the build quality, the two parts are really wel soldered, and the finish is excellent for the price * chep in my opinion * its shape The color is not that appealing; The rest is according to what is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections