DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Elf Ears for Halloween Costume/Cosplay (Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatier604 on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty decent quality ears especially for the price. Was a bit smaller in size than I expected. No toxic plastic smell you sometimes get with cheap plastic. Cons:Slightly smaller than you'd think they are. Takes a few times to fit them onto your ears. Well made and comf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrombitocop on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A soft plastic are similar to silicone. They are comfortable. They are great. They are funny. Cons:It has a hole too big to not wear them on the ears, and if you throw a lot I think it could tear easily. OtherThoughts:As elven ears are very well priced, come p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagosyahoo on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The material is pretty thick, they seem quiet durable. - Once correctly put on the ears don't come off as easy as i thought. - Again, if put correctly they are not as uncomfortable as they look Cons:- The overall look is not 'cosplay' good. The color is a little off (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysakurachan on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap and has quite good quality, good for cosplay or other costume parties. good for some nature spirits fan, if he/she wants to became one for some time by dressing like some elf or fairy Cons:they are quite big, so suitable for teenagers and adults too, maybe may fee... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections