DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Elf Ears for Halloween Costume/Cosplay (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatier604 on 09/30/2013

Pretty decent quality ears especially for the price. Was a bit smaller in size than I expected. No toxic plastic smell you sometimes get with cheap plastic. Slightly smaller than you'd think they are. Takes a few times to fit them onto your ears. Well made and comfortable once you get them on. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrombitocop on 09/26/2013

A soft plastic are similar to silicone. They are comfortable. They are great. They are funny. It has a hole too big to not wear them on the ears, and if you throw a lot I think it could tear easily. As elven ears are very well priced, come packed as it is seen the picture, I have not gotten to me are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagosyahoo on 09/20/2012

- The material is pretty thick, they seem quiet durable. - Once correctly put on the ears don't come off as easy as i thought. - Again, if put correctly they are not as uncomfortable as they look - The overall look is not 'cosplay' good. The color is a little off (too dark and orange for any skin type,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysakurachan on 07/04/2012

cheap and has quite good quality, good for cosplay or other costume parties. good for some nature spirits fan, if he/she wants to became one for some time by dressing like some elf or fairy they are quite big, so suitable for teenagers and adults too, maybe may feel somehow uncomfortable,because they ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections