DX » Community » Reviews » Paracord Lanyard Strap w/ Buckle for Flashlight/Cell Phone/Camera + More
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygbollybob on 11/02/2013

Functional, well made. The little ring that comes attached is quite useful to put on torches. The clip is quite good but due to the way it is made has allowed the keys to work off a couple of times. I can live with it. Bought several of these, had them quite a while, I use them on my keys and on some of my torches. there is not a lot to say, they are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 09/21/2012

- Very cheap. - Has a carabiner. - It's made of real paracord (probably type II). - The carabiner is very small and don't seems to support much weight (should be fine for keys and small items). - The plastic holder at the center doesn't hold well. - The braid is simple and short, so I woldn't .recommend on it if you want a source of rope in an emergency.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 12/26/2011

Goodlooking. Comes with a keyring loop (not shown on DX pics). Adjustable wrist loop. Long paracord rope. Fast Release clamp. Price is a bit high. I think it can be a little bit cheaper This is a good strap for your flashlight, your keys, your camera... I have it installed on a flashlight (see the pics I uploaded) and it's really confortable. The wrist ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 12/24/2011

Quality strap. Adjustable wrist. Fast release clamp. Long enough for big hands. Quality metal parts. None I can think. This is a great strap. It can be used with cameras, flashlights, knifes... Has an adjustable wrist. Also the "paracord" length is really long, and can be handy in some "survival" situations. I hace this instaled ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 11/16/2011

+ inexpensive +very nice finish +Strong paracord (or similar rope) +Useful on a lot of applications such big flashlight, camera, big knifes, water bottles... +came with a "keyring loop" -Plasitc parts have imperfections on edges, easy to cut out with a sharp knife or cutter. This is a great item for people who usually are out on the mountain ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections