Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykingmook on 06/23/2015

This is the nicest set i could find, sturdy so langlosting, tough stuff! delivered is slim case and most of these tools are not quality, bad finishing touch, this is what i was looking 4! good buy 4 me!!

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bylayosh1 on 03/14/2015

Cheap and usefull screwdriver set set, magnetic, tweezers included, great for "home DIY". Several bits is too tight inside box and is it hard to pick it up.

Impression: quality,price;

0 0 0

• posted bygolanchick on 03/03/2015

I would expect more sizes of the normal bits (flat and Phillips) and less strange ones (rectangle, triangle, ...) It's probably written in the spec do just pay attention. Anyway the 4 star is not because of that (my mistake for not reading the spec) rather because the case breaks to easily. The... Read more

Impression:Ok, but too many weird bits and too less normal;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasezequiel on 11/20/2014

es una excelente herramienta muy completa y de buena calidad el acero es fuerte y tienen mucha presicion es recomendable por su precio

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byjesusjml15 on 09/23/2014

el producto sirve muy bien para su proposito las puntas son variadas asi que no creo que te falte ninguna ademas la calidad y el precio son sorprendentes la verdad lo recomiendo mucho el unico contra es que la carcasa osea la cajita se rompe muy facil pero es lo de menos

es perfecto

Impression:gran precio;

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Great price, very cheap for its quality, definately worth it -Great quality -A lot of diferent points to use -Very usefull -Very small so great for precision work -Magnetic tip helps to use it so the screws dont fall all over the place -Very easy to carry around -Nothing i could find so far, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJannickGL on 04/12/2014

To begin with.... PRICE! This set is a bargain at this price. Quality - The set is generally very well made, and the "handlebar" is far better than expected. For DIY this set has most of required for electronic device repairs/maintenance. The Bits are not easy to arrange, and they tend... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartinac on 07/05/2013

Many bits that will fulfil virtually all needs. Equitable price. Many screwdriver sets have the bits described on the transparent case - type and size. This one does not have it, so you have to check the bits themselves. Sometimes it's a problem to close the case when the bits are not exactly in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Multi-function screwdriver set for working with electronics. The set contains 30 nozzles, 1 arm, 1 extension, 1 tweezers, box. Excellent tweezers in the kit, good quality. The workmanship is also very good screwdriver, plastic soft to the touch, with no rough edges, and extension nozzle is easily... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byedsmanco on 03/06/2013

Best quality material, exclellent product, a must have for hobby and work, if you like mounting and dismounting small objects and gadgets. There are all kinds of tips for pretty much all small and medium devices. Magnetic tip holds bits very tightly in place for a secure work. Ergonomic build a I... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere