Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9698179 on 10/09/2015

Доволен продуктом. Видно что сборка фабричная не кустарная. Качественная отвертка с удлинителем и пинцетом. Хорошие насадки. Пришла быстро.

Impression:OK, quality,price;

0 0 0

• posted bykingmook on 06/23/2015

This is the nicest set i could find, sturdy so langlosting, tough stuff! delivered is slim case and most of these tools are not quality, bad finishing touch, this is what i was looking 4! good buy 4 me!!

0 0 0

• posted bylayosh1 on 03/14/2015

Cheap and usefull screwdriver set set, magnetic, tweezers included, great for "home DIY". Several bits is too tight inside box and is it hard to pick it up.

Impression: quality,price;

0 0 0

• posted bygolanchick on 03/03/2015

I would expect more sizes of the normal bits (flat and Phillips) and less strange ones (rectangle, triangle, ...) It's probably written in the spec do just pay attention. Anyway the 4 star is not because of that (my mistake for not reading the spec) rather because the case breaks to easily. The... Read more

Impression:Ok, but too many weird bits and too less normal;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasezequiel on 11/20/2014

es una excelente herramienta muy completa y de buena calidad el acero es fuerte y tienen mucha presicion es recomendable por su precio

0 0 0

• posted byjesusjml15 on 09/23/2014

el producto sirve muy bien para su proposito las puntas son variadas asi que no creo que te falte ninguna ademas la calidad y el precio son sorprendentes la verdad lo recomiendo mucho el unico contra es que la carcasa osea la cajita se rompe muy facil pero es lo de menos

es perfecto

Impression:gran precio;

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Great price, very cheap for its quality, definately worth it -Great quality -A lot of diferent points to use -Very usefull -Very small so great for precision work -Magnetic tip helps to use it so the screws dont fall all over the place -Very easy to carry around -Nothing i could find so far, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJannickGL on 04/12/2014

To begin with.... PRICE! This set is a bargain at this price. Quality - The set is generally very well made, and the "handlebar" is far better than expected. For DIY this set has most of required for electronic device repairs/maintenance. The Bits are not easy to arrange, and they tend... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartinac on 07/05/2013

Many bits that will fulfil virtually all needs. Equitable price. Many screwdriver sets have the bits described on the transparent case - type and size. This one does not have it, so you have to check the bits themselves. Sometimes it's a problem to close the case when the bits are not exactly in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Multi-function screwdriver set for working with electronics. The set contains 30 nozzles, 1 arm, 1 extension, 1 tweezers, box. Excellent tweezers in the kit, good quality. The workmanship is also very good screwdriver, plastic soft to the touch, with no rough edges, and extension nozzle is easily... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere