Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjesusjml15 on 09/23/2014

el producto sirve muy bien para su proposito las puntas son variadas asi que no creo que te falte ninguna ademas la calidad y el precio son sorprendentes la verdad lo recomiendo mucho el unico contra es que la carcasa osea la cajita se rompe muy facil pero es lo de menos Read more

es perfecto

Impression:gran precio;

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Great price, very cheap for its quality, definately worth it -Great quality -A lot of diferent points to use -Very usefull -Very small so great for precision work -Magnetic tip helps to use it so the screws dont fall all over the place -Very easy to carry around -Nothing i could find so far, simply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJannickGL on 04/12/2014

To begin with.... PRICE! This set is a bargain at this price. Quality - The set is generally very well made, and the "handlebar" is far better than expected. For DIY this set has most of required for electronic device repairs/maintenance. The Bits are not easy to arrange, and they tend to interfere ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartinac on 07/05/2013

Many bits that will fulfil virtually all needs. Equitable price. Many screwdriver sets have the bits described on the transparent case - type and size. This one does not have it, so you have to check the bits themselves. Sometimes it's a problem to close the case when the bits are not exactly in their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

Multi-function screwdriver set for working with electronics. The set contains 30 nozzles, 1 arm, 1 extension, 1 tweezers, box. Excellent tweezers in the kit, good quality. The workmanship is also very good screwdriver, plastic soft to the touch, with no rough edges, and extension nozzle is easily inserted ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byedsmanco on 03/06/2013

Best quality material, exclellent product, a must have for hobby and work, if you like mounting and dismounting small objects and gadgets. There are all kinds of tips for pretty much all small and medium devices. Magnetic tip holds bits very tightly in place for a secure work. Ergonomic build helps a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDuncanMcCloud on 01/25/2013

The magnetic tip helps the bits remain secure while in use. There are so many different heads to choose from! The handle is long enough for ergonomic movement. It can prove difficult to close the case if the bits aren't 100% in place. The cover is brittle, I managed to break the hinge off when the bits ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMaanichka on 01/18/2013

All metal parts are in a very good built quality. It fits all the screws well and doesn't break. The screwdriver is also magnetic - super for screwing iron screws! A lot of screwing bit kinds - it contain all bites I know. None at all. Maybe the tweezers can be better (mean knurled surface on inner sides ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVagelis19 on 01/16/2013

Good quality product. Very good value for money. Magnetic polygon head so you don't need to tighten the head every time you change bit unlike other sets. Bits are magnetic too for so you don't need use the tweezer. If in any case you will have to use the tweezer, it is magnetic too so you will catch ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydavantluc on 08/18/2012

All you need to unpack and open your phone, your gamepad or whatever stuff is in this box. Good quality of the elements for me it was the best i could choose. The box is quite usefull too because everything fits into it. every time I used this tools it was ok to remove and screw again little screws Good ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections