Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykulvic4 on 07/28/2014

Получил этот прекрасный набор через месяц после заказа. Вскрыв ,удивился самой конструкции футляра ,никогда такой не видел. Нажимаешь синюю кнопку на торце , крышка открываетс, а за ней поднимается под действием пружины обойма с битами. Очень удобно и оригинально. Всё выполнено очень качественно. Наб... Read more

Impression:Отличный набор за небольшие деньги!;

0 0 0

• posted bymgottardi on 07/23/2013

- Sturdy screwdriver and tips; - Relly precise; - Comes with the PH000, which usually doesn't come in these screwdriver kits; - Magnetized tips; - Comes with tweezers; - Comes with extension bar; - Very beautiful and well-finished; - Small and easy to carry. I didn't found any cons. Very nice kit, buy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMistwalker on 03/19/2013

Small box to keep everything in place. The top pop up by pressing a small button on the front, I love this feature - fast access. The quality is awesome for the price! Feels very good, the magnets are strong and the grip really grips. The pentalobe doesn't fit MacBook Air 13" mid 2011 - which I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWebfox on 03/13/2013

- Many different sorts and sizes - Extension included, for hard-to-reacht spaces - Tweezers included, to grab screws for instance - Nice box (can be hanged on a wall, too) None Very well worth the money! On a sidenote, it's annoying to give this review as it requires at least 500 characters. Though I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoannak on 01/02/2013

Tool quality feels good, the blue parts of screwdriver seem to be rubber like, so the grip is good. The package is excellently designed, it holds all parts sturdily and opens up nicely. While open, all bits are out at open. Some bits are hard to lift from the holder, thankfully there are tweezers included.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonymdq on 12/12/2012

Very portable, easy to carry. The quality of the tools is impecable. Has a magnetic feature that is really helpfull and makes the job easier. In my opinion very high quality. Tweezers really helpfull! The plastic box aint so resistent, the front sometimes opens if you carry it in a bag and the tools ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarklordrsn on 11/19/2012

Its really good product, with good design, it has various sets of points, that you can use. The magnetic point its really good, so you dont lose yours screews. Some times its dificult to pickup some of the points, so you need to use the twezzer. If you arent a professional, you can use it without problens.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachov136 on 07/01/2012

So many tips that I don't know the use of at least 5 of them. Averagely built, works great for any amateur job. Magnetic tips (surprisingly stong), extension bar (quite usefull). As said previously, only for hobby or amateur use. Don't expect to see one of these in a cellphone mounting factory or a professional ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynachov136 on 01/30/2012

Very cheap. In Argentina you can buy a single quality tip for almost 4 Dls, with this set you get 30 of those for barely double the price. It's a very nice box and a neat presentation. I've already been asked twice as for a present. For what you pay it is more than enough quality and usefulness. I don'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections