DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Mini Cassette Tape Shaped Headset Cables Organizer/Winder (Random Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdsontakashi on 08/14/2013

“Unique Mini Cassette Tape Shaped Headset Cables Organizer/Winder” ajuda muito na hora de guarda o fone de ouvidos. É muito pratico, pois não faz aquele nó que sempre dá quando o fone é guardado no bolso. É muito legal, e vem em cor sortida, o meu veio cinza e rosa. O “Unique Mini Cassette Tape Shaped Headset Cables Organizer/... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywenix on 07/11/2013

Good quality silicone, everything OK. If you use very long cable do not look pretty. But usually for standard earphones its very useful. Everyone who see it will ask you where did you find such a pretty thing. Especially if you like such geeky things it will be your best choice for winding earphone cable. Even if you have long cable earphones you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZzazze on 04/17/2013

This winder looks much better than the picture lets you know. The tag area isn't a sticker, but the actual rubber in a different colour. The quality is very very high, and it looks great! I got the grey one :) It does its job; it makes the wires shorter and they do not get tangled. I wish it had a little more winding space, and maybe a clip or something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiniromi on 04/13/2013

The design of this little gadget is very nice. For people over thirty who were lucky enough to live the "cassette era", this brings up memories. The quality of the silicone is pretty good. Useful for people who hate long wires. It is a good way of keeping it neat. very light and portable. Nice colors. Can't think of one... maybe from time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyjimenez on 09/19/2011

Easy to use, just wind your cord around it... It is small, the longest side is the size of my pinky. Will look cool sticking out of your pocket or hanging from your headphone wire. Cassettes style stuff is coming back in style, so you can be stylish. None, besides not being able to chose color.. I got the grey/pink one. In the title it says pair, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections