DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 1.7W 30-LED 135-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Bulb (220~240V AC)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmanus on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Word as expected. This led bulb is cheaper, robust. It has not a protective glass but nice luminosity. I used it to replace my old halogen bulb. It is working a week ago and seems good. Cons:The bulb has higher power consumption than expected. Instead of 1,7 W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byearton on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worked very nicely, the light is not a cold light as some LEDs can be, not quite the same as a Halogen equivalent, but good enough. Side by side you would notice a difference, but after a couple of days you will not know they are there. I am happy enough that I have now... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRoadrunner666 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Appropriate amount of light for most uses Nice warm white color of light Good price Cons:Dont know yet....hopefully it will hold for some time. OtherThoughts:I have light for just a while so I dont know if it dont die but judging from other reviews it wont. Bott... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPavelsRe on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price Light looks more similar to halogen bulb, than to tipical cheap LED bulb If specs are right, consumes allmost no power :D Wide angle of light beam - no "spotlight" effect Cons:No specs on bulb and package - I was like "I hope they sent me right o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypentip on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:take out the halogen, insert this one. can't be easier. light compares to a 35W halogen. bit whiter but lumens are similar. Good for entrances and outdoor lamps. Cons:no glass over the led's, might be a problem with moist in some fittings. seems a bit higher t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapPanika on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice light bulb. I bought five bulb. All work during more than one year without any problems, time of use from 5 to 12 hours per day. Brightness is equal to 20W halogen light bulb, and assuming power is ten time less. With old halogen light bulbs i needed to change... Read more

left - halogen 30W, right LED 1.7W
    0 0
  • posted byjumpsti on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice little thing. Works as expected. Takes very little money and energy (which also is money) Cons:My outdoor lamp is with different shape, so I didn't have the chance to use it there. So please be aware of the sizes when you order such things. Also if you ar... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections