DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 1.7W 30-LED 135-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Bulb (220~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmanus on 04/24/2014

Word as expected. This led bulb is cheaper, robust. It has not a protective glass but nice luminosity. I used it to replace my old halogen bulb. It is working a week ago and seems good. The bulb has higher power consumption than expected. Instead of 1,7 W the real power consumption is around 8 W, more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byearton on 04/05/2013

Worked very nicely, the light is not a cold light as some LEDs can be, not quite the same as a Halogen equivalent, but good enough. Side by side you would notice a difference, but after a couple of days you will not know they are there. I am happy enough that I have now replaced most GU10s in my house ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRoadrunner666 on 03/29/2013

Appropriate amount of light for most uses Nice warm white color of light Good price Dont know yet....hopefully it will hold for some time. I have light for just a while so I dont know if it dont die but judging from other reviews it wont. Well built light with nice neutral light-color and decent output ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPavelsRe on 12/21/2012

Good price Light looks more similar to halogen bulb, than to tipical cheap LED bulb If specs are right, consumes allmost no power :D Wide angle of light beam - no "spotlight" effect No specs on bulb and package - I was like "I hope they sent me right one, I really hope this is not 110V ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypentip on 11/17/2012

take out the halogen, insert this one. can't be easier. light compares to a 35W halogen. bit whiter but lumens are similar. Good for entrances and outdoor lamps. no glass over the led's, might be a problem with moist in some fittings. seems a bit higher than the replacing halogens, might not fit all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKapPanika on 11/11/2012

Very nice light bulb. I bought five bulb. All work during more than one year without any problems, time of use from 5 to 12 hours per day. Brightness is equal to 20W halogen light bulb, and assuming power is ten time less. With old halogen light bulbs i needed to change one bulb from ten per two month ... Read more

left - halogen 30W, right LED 1.7W

0 0 0

• posted byjumpsti on 10/13/2012

Nice little thing. Works as expected. Takes very little money and energy (which also is money) My outdoor lamp is with different shape, so I didn't have the chance to use it there. So please be aware of the sizes when you order such things. Also if you are picky about the lamp color temperature, then ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections