DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Deluxe Beard & Nose Hair Trimmer Groomer Set (1xAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarianit00 on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's light weight. - It's portable. - It's works well. - the blades are well covered, an it has no risks. - Very Good Price. - Easy to change the heads. Cons:i don't see any cons. But it would need something for carring the "head" you are not using. (nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlysonPW on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In fact, I use only the nose hair trimmer function, because I don´t like beard trimmer function very much. The fact is that this product costs more than other one that has as only function nose hair trimmer, so I could have saved some money buying a cheaper one, as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuddus on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheap easy to use the motor seems quite smooth and water proof! no pain felt while using the groomer the nose trimmer worked just as good. Cons:looks very fragile, the on off button needs more work, blade isnt sharp enough! the nose trimmer gets warm too soon an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergiu77 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:trimer- excellent for treating nose, cut your hair easily without feeling, you can even fix yourself hairstyle in the neck area, is very convenient, compact, has a surface which don't glide from hand, the design is excellent, Cons:will be perfect if trimmer have in supp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexbrz1960 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I appreciated the ease of use of this trimmer. Uses only a single AA battery and rechargeble accepts 1.2 V. Bring two adapters and easy to replace cuts in hard to reach places. Cons:None but the price is a bit high. But does what it promises. OtherThoughts:Easy to use, ea... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections