DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Deluxe Beard & Nose Hair Trimmer Groomer Set (1xAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarianit00 on 09/10/2013

- It's light weight. - It's portable. - It's works well. - the blades are well covered, an it has no risks. - Very Good Price. - Easy to change the heads. i don't see any cons. But it would need something for carring the "head" you are not using. (nothing really important, if you are carring just one head with you) Nice Product, nice price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdrianigc on 08/04/2013

Excelente para cortar el pelo de la nariz y orejar fácilmente, sin sentirlo casi, incluso ud mismo se puede arreglar el área del cuello, es muy conveniente y compacto, tiene una superficie que no se desliza de la mano, el diseño es excelente No Sería perfecto si el recortador tuviera un accesorio para las cejas. Sería espectacular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlysonPW on 05/18/2013

In fact, I use only the nose hair trimmer function, because I don´t like beard trimmer function very much. The fact is that this product costs more than other one that has as only function nose hair trimmer, so I could have saved some money buying a cheaper one, as I don´t use all its function. Despite of this, its efficiency to cut nose hair ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuddus on 04/16/2013

cheap easy to use the motor seems quite smooth and water proof! no pain felt while using the groomer the nose trimmer worked just as good. looks very fragile, the on off button needs more work, blade isnt sharp enough! the nose trimmer gets warm too soon and is not sharp enough. the trimmer head needs to be more sharp and safe the locking heads should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergiu77 on 02/18/2013

trimer- excellent for treating nose, cut your hair easily without feeling, you can even fix yourself hairstyle in the neck area, is very convenient, compact, has a surface which don't glide from hand, the design is excellent, will be perfect if trimmer have in supplement an attachment for eyebrows. Will be better if the battery will be replace with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexbrz1960 on 01/08/2013

I appreciated the ease of use of this trimmer. Uses only a single AA battery and rechargeble accepts 1.2 V. Bring two adapters and easy to replace cuts in hard to reach places. None but the price is a bit high. But does what it promises. Easy to use, easy to replace the shaving heads, easy to change battery. Can be taken on a trip as it is very small.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections