DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Soft Bag for 15.6" Laptop Notebook - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

after one month i can say that material its good It's pretty cheap for the quality, the material is soft and has some protection if your netbook or tablet isn't be "hurt" when you drop in the floor or scratch on some surface, it's nice to use when you is transporting inside your bag with other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflopps on 11/08/2012

Fits my 15.6" perfectly Good when you dont want to stuff your notebook in your backpack without any protection Cheap A little too soft. No room for charger (could also be considered a 'pro' in some cases) Maybe not the most beautiful decoration on the front. A good casing when you dont want to spend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

Fits my laptop relly well, I was afraid it may not fit or that it would be too big. Zippers are quite impressively well done, don't think I will have problems with it. Quality is quite good and elastic enough, really good for the price. Internet logos are well printed, colours are fairly bright. Straps ... Read more

safe of scratches safe my notebok safe my laptop

0 0 0

• posted byttzanetti on 08/02/2012

it feets perfectly my acer 15.6 inches notebook. Perfect for travelling. I used it only once and the touch is very nice, smooth. it should be more discret...really, design is too silver and too big. I would prefer if they have it with no designs at all, plain colors... Since is difficult to find bags ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalita0192 on 07/23/2012

- The size is great - The price - The shape is exactly what I wanted - It's cute - Easy to use - I fear that it's made of a cheap material, but I'm using every day for more than two months and there is no damage in the structure, so I might be wrong about this - It's rare to found a case with this size ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections