Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayordox on 12/11/2014

es un poco pequeño pero funciona bien, aunque el diámetro debería de ser mas grande ya que los manillares son mas gordos Read more

Impression:No esta mal;

0 0 0

• posted byvrancel on 04/26/2014

Easy to carry, light, easy to mount. Simple, solid built and a great thing to have if you love biking. I myself own 3 of these and never regreted buying any of them Price could be a bit cheaper. If i recall, i bought it at a cheaper price.. Other than that, could`t really think of anything less... It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrockero88 on 03/19/2014

is small, light, well adapted to the handlebars of the bike, hard and tough material. es pequeño,ligero, se adapta bien al manillar de la bici, material duro y resistente. screw where the camera gets too short, lacks a little long. can remove a nut, but then is very long, no middle ground. el tornillo ... Read more

soporte accesorios del pedido montado en la bici

0 0 0

• posted bymightyharby on 09/06/2013

Good build quality, fits tight and doesn't come loose during riding. Didn't break with a small camera on a downhill singletrack ride After more than 1 month of use still no cons A good camera mount for a smooth ride A handlebar is not a good place to mount a camera if you're going on a off road, downhill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmdieleman on 05/31/2013

It's made of an aluminum alloy which is a big advantage, it's very durable and won't crack. There is some soft material on the inside which makes sure the handlebarmount doesn't hurt the handlebar itself. I think this item can still be cheaper... It's not so steady, but would do fine for a small camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViniG on 03/04/2013

easy to use and looks tough as this made ??of metal also fulfills its function well a little pricey but it looks like it deserves if your handlebar or bar you go to hook it measures no more than 22mm as complicated as you qie is very large and the pad to reduce the required diameter and use it in smaller ... Read more

bicycle handelbar an sony hdras15 bicycle handelbar an sony hdras15

0 0 1

• posted bysa.berger on 12/09/2012

This mountainbike ( or bicycle bike) mount for camera is very well constructed. THE rubber layer on the inside Will protect youre bike for scratches. Stays in place. Good value for the money. Makes it possible to take pictures while biking. Hoe cool is That? I really have no cons.... It is fantastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmurfMan on 11/14/2012

DUDE! It can handle almost every sports cam in market! I used a support to put my smartphone as a bike computer as well. It worked like a charm. The screws are very solid and easy to mount. the protectors for the screews are also good. Rubber inside for a good grip and if necessary, it has a tool fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygooner123 on 10/03/2012

i got this because i wanted to start videoing/recording my cycle trips etc! so i needed a mount for my camera! i only have a little kodak playsport. (hoping to buy the 'crocodilis' soon!) this fits on my race bars and the front forks! the fitting is also universal! i wouldn't recommend with big cameras!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byO5WEL on 07/13/2012

Very slim width makes this mount a bit easier to fit as you won't need too much room on your handlebars to fit it in with your other stuff. Very easy to fit with only the need for a flat blade screw driver and perhaps some pliers for an even tighter hold. Perfect low profile mount for your road going ... Read more

Camera Mount 1 Camera Mount 2 Camera Mount 3

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections