- Very simple
- Good construction, good materials
- Have on/off switches for each socket
- All plugs I tried fit perfectly on the sockets
- Good price I dont like the light circle arround the switches I bought the first one 6+ months ago, and it was useful in several situations,... Read more
Plastic seems to be very high quality, no creaks or gaps. Cable is thick enough to handle the current but could be a little longer. Metal switches will probably outlast the rest of the unit. USB port delivers the expected 1A. Blue LEDs in the rings around the switches are irritating. Adhesive pad on ... Read more
Good for the price I paid for
Blue light when ON and red when OFF
Came with a double sided tape, didn't use this one, used a 3M tape to fix it securely None so far have to find appropriate place to fix it though
Came with a double sided tape, didn't use this one, used a 3M tape to fix it ... Read more
It works and looks like part of the car if you fit it in the right spot. It works as you would expect, really usefull! Feels a bit plastic and I'm not convinced the swithces will last for like mor than a year.
If your car doesn't have a good spot for it, it will look out of place and the cords will go ... Read more
Perfect use to split power for my GPS and Socket Power Adapter with Dual USB Ports (separate device) as I'm not using the built-in USB port. I've found the switch to be very useful when there is nothing to charge via the Dual USB Adapter particular when the cable is still attached. It probably doesn'... Read more
No need to unplug and plug in stuff. After the Cons were solved I felt it was a great addition to my car :) -My grand am didn't like the plug, it kept popping out of the lighter socket, I had to modify it to fit.
-The sockets came soldered poorly, either switch turned on both sockets, had to take it ... Read more
Doesn't use yet, but it seems okay.
- It has 2 cigarette with switches, and you can choose to turn on or off, as your desire;
- It has 1 USB port; Ordered 2, thinking it's USB Output current 1000mA, but it came 500mA.
Doesn't tried to charge cell phone or iPod/iPhone, but I think it can be used as emergency ... Read more
1) Two separate sockets with two separate switches. You can plug beforhead your car chargers and easily switch each of it when you driving just switch trigger you needed.
2) Each trigger has light. When trigger is OFF it red, when ON it blue. So you can operate it at night.
3) Also device has a USB port ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.