DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Car Cigarette Sockets Power Adapter with USB Power Port - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPerkbr on 12/06/2014

Ótimo aparelho para usar no carro e proteger os acessórios das mudanças de carga elétrica quando o carro é ligado. Pró: tem chave liga e desliga, não encontro isso em nenhum outro produto similar. Contra: não tem um fusível próprio e a chave liga e desliga é muito frágil. Com o tempo acaba sempre quebrando ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bycyroluna on 02/26/2014

- Very simple - Versatile - Durable - Good construction, good materials - Have on/off switches for each socket - All plugs I tried fit perfectly on the sockets - Good price I dont like the light circle arround the switches I bought the first one 6+ months ago, and it was useful in several situations,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCythrelo on 01/13/2014

Plastic seems to be very high quality, no creaks or gaps. Cable is thick enough to handle the current but could be a little longer. Metal switches will probably outlast the rest of the unit. USB port delivers the expected 1A. Blue LEDs in the rings around the switches are irritating. Adhesive pad on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOPMaurya on 12/05/2013

Good for the price I paid for USB charging Blue light when ON and red when OFF Came with a double sided tape, didn't use this one, used a 3M tape to fix it securely None so far have to find appropriate place to fix it though Came with a double sided tape, didn't use this one, used a 3M tape to fix it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArmyofhell on 10/11/2013

It works and looks like part of the car if you fit it in the right spot. It works as you would expect, really usefull! Feels a bit plastic and I'm not convinced the swithces will last for like mor than a year. If your car doesn't have a good spot for it, it will look out of place and the cords will go ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

Perfect use to split power for my GPS and Socket Power Adapter with Dual USB Ports (separate device) as I'm not using the built-in USB port. I've found the switch to be very useful when there is nothing to charge via the Dual USB Adapter particular when the cable is still attached. It probably doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byderben on 08/09/2012

No need to unplug and plug in stuff. After the Cons were solved I felt it was a great addition to my car :) -My grand am didn't like the plug, it kept popping out of the lighter socket, I had to modify it to fit. -The sockets came soldered poorly, either switch turned on both sockets, had to take it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuquinhaBR on 07/23/2012

Doesn't use yet, but it seems okay. - It has 2 cigarette with switches, and you can choose to turn on or off, as your desire; - It has 1 USB port; Ordered 2, thinking it's USB Output current 1000mA, but it came 500mA. Doesn't tried to charge cell phone or iPod/iPhone, but I think it can be used as emergency ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byArtem007 on 10/23/2011

1) Two separate sockets with two separate switches. You can plug beforhead your car chargers and easily switch each of it when you driving just switch trigger you needed. 2) Each trigger has light. When trigger is OFF it red, when ON it blue. So you can operate it at night. 3) Also device has a USB port ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections