DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Contact Lens Case with Metal Chains (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythsvcmelo on 11/12/2013

EN: Is an ideal contact lens case to put in the bathroom or carry in your bag. The package is resistant, didn't come with any defect. I recommend to everyone. The quality is good, the face of the animal is visible. It's very cheap compared to what sells in my country. It's very cute! PT: É um estojo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmileuntilyoudi on 10/22/2013

The price compared with the quality makes this product really appealing. This case is interesting and cute! Not only for children but it also seems a good choice for some adults. It can be a great present- it's useful, and you wouldn't find it in ordinary store. The quality is not perfect, but again,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshorto on 10/07/2013

- Cute - Good material - Durable - Cheap - None that I could find, except that you cannot insert thik (1 year lenses) nicley inside Perfect, just what I was looking for! This is a great little product, made from quality material, does not leak and is super cute, highly recommend it! No problems with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysashimi8d on 09/22/2011

I received the pink cat style, it's cute. It's easy to carry around, and quality is fair for this price. I think the styles that shown on the product page are very cute. The inside does indicate right & left sides, like other contact lens holders. It's light, and I think the chain attached to it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections