DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon Contact Lens Case with Metal Chains (Random Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythsvcmelo on 11/12/2013

EN: Is an ideal contact lens case to put in the bathroom or carry in your bag. The package is resistant, didn't come with any defect. I recommend to everyone. The quality is good, the face of the animal is visible. It's very cheap compared to what sells in my country. It's very cute! PT: É um estojo de lentes de contato ideal para colocar no banheiro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmileuntilyoudi on 10/22/2013

The price compared with the quality makes this product really appealing. This case is interesting and cute! Not only for children but it also seems a good choice for some adults. It can be a great present- it's useful, and you wouldn't find it in ordinary store. The quality is not perfect, but again, it seems the good combo with the low price! It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshorto on 10/07/2013

- Cute - Good material - Durable - Cheap - None that I could find, except that you cannot insert thik (1 year lenses) nicley inside Perfect, just what I was looking for! This is a great little product, made from quality material, does not leak and is super cute, highly recommend it! No problems with it thus far, the color did not wash off even after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysashimi8d on 09/22/2011

I received the pink cat style, it's cute. It's easy to carry around, and quality is fair for this price. I think the styles that shown on the product page are very cute. The inside does indicate right & left sides, like other contact lens holders. It's light, and I think the chain attached to it would make easy to attach to handbag. When it's complete ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections