DX » Community » Reviews » Triple Car Cigarette Sockets Power Adapter with USB Power Port - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeadcow on 11/29/2013

One year or more using it, and the thing is still running fine. what more can I say? Rust in the contacts inside it, so you will experience that a certain device attached to it is not working, than you will need to clean the rust off the contacts on the back of this thing. several times. when the switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimista on 08/12/2013

It have 3 port, plus an USB charger. It has switches to turn on and off the ports. It is very useful! I order this one because of the little switches. it has red and blue light to show the status of the switches.. very great idea, great design! when i get it, it doesnt work. Inside the little bulb was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarketresearchr on 02/26/2012

Useful if you have few devices in your car: video recorder, phone, tire pressure monitor, navigator. Too thin wire! Immediately change it before use: risk of fire if you attach more than 1 device. In general, the idea to gave switchers on sockets is good, but realization of idea is wrong. You either ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymedovik on 10/20/2011

Manufacturing quality is excellent, nice plastic case, with no chipping and spew. There is a backlight mode for each slot separately (red off, blue on). Packaging as in the description. A good wire, flexible insulation, the normal section of copper rather than steel or aluminum copperplated. Plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections