DX » Community » Reviews » 3.3" LCD 4 x 45W Car Stereo MP3 Player w/ FM/USB/SD Slot (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynrazvan on 02/09/2014

It fit nicely in my VW Golf IV - 2003 and it works with no problems since the day I have installed it. It supports SD and USB and has no problem recognizing devices. The radio works ok also. This is a good entry-level product. Mine did not had the "EU standard power port cables/adapters" shown in one of the picture describing the product so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydshaaf on 07/30/2013

it is what i was expecting, not more. looks nice. solid body. sound is fair, main dial is very functional, all main operations within one dial. easy to assemble. comes ready for Europe and the US. Power is ok... 25W max looks and feels cheep. and it is. the manual is made so badly you can not read it. can not read the connection diagram. very bad!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphaeneto on 10/06/2011

This product is very good, the screen is very nice, very easy to use. No doubt advise your purchase, you have a good power and so far everything is perfect, I really liked the product. Just one detail, the company that this product should do fabirc poteções one to the other entries, nesma model protection is only one of the entries. Congratulations ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections