DX » Community » Reviews » Red Star Pattern Flat Top Cotton Fabric Cap Hat - Army Green
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeliorshops on 12/10/2013

Good shape and material. The fabric is amazing! The color is very beautiful and unique, fit well in every head. Look like in the pictures. The cap is very comfortable to wear. The cap is very beautiful...looks good! Little expensive price, The shipment time and the handling time could be little shorter. You can add more colors an styles. Great as a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliorshops on 11/06/2013

Wonderful product, look exactly like in the pictures, good fabric and texture. Get it relatively fast after shipment process has ended. The handling time was also O.K. Customers service representatives are very kindly and helpful. The price of the product could be little cheaper, more colors can be added. Buy It Here!!! Good service!!! The best Asian ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWizzi on 10/16/2013

This is an excelent cap. The cloth feels very good. It is definately pure cotton. The colours are strong and it fits well on my head. I like it a lot. It has a band to adjust the size, but I would always put it on the biggest size. It is definately a different head then on the picture. The star does not have a black line around it and it seems to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygigamegawatts on 03/14/2013

This is a nice, roomy cap for people with big heads, like me. The front part of the hat is soft -- no plastic insert or mesh -- and the back has a long Velcro band. So, my head doesn't feel squeezed as it does in most baseball caps. Build quality is quite good, and it feels like 100% cotton. It might be too big for people with small heads. Shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlutonFI on 03/14/2013

Well done, nice colors and stylish and even it fits on my head. It's not too large or not too small. The price of this were cheap for me. There is none cons yet. Nothing problems when I'm using this. It took about under 20 days to receive this in Finland. Package were great. I'll use this cap every day. Some people this that I'm communist or something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVlajkovic on 12/14/2012

Good fabric, nice color and well made needlework. Star is very well knitted. Price ok. Package is ok. Mine is bit bigger than Ive expected so it really dont fit to my head. Will be a gift for some of my friends. Good fabric, nice color and well made needlework. Star is very well knitted. Price ok. Package is ok. No smell at all, would be great for fishing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskymemories on 11/05/2012

Good fabric, nice color and well made needlework. It fits fine into the head and has a distinct look. Also its very unlikely to see someone else using this same product. Also the green color gives it a cool look. The shape of the hat isnt exactly how I've imagined from the picture. The way it gets adapted to my head can sometimes give a little discomfort,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections