DX » Community » Reviews » 7-Piece Set Hex Key Wrenches (0.7~3mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypsusnjar on 05/28/2013

They are surprisingly strong, I have only used the 1,3 mm and smaller, and seems to tolerate rather high torque. The metal seems to be of high quality, hard but reasonably flexible. Hard to find hex keys, the smaller ones are very good, with a nice storage case None yet found. I'm sure one could twist these thin parts with exsessive force, but these ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byszokwkrok on 05/09/2011

The main reason I've bought them was the need to screw down a loose screw in sku.65387. Since the screw is 0.9 mm wide I had a lot of problems finding a set that would contain such a small hex key. DX proved to be the best source to look for those. The main pro, and probably the main reason why are people looking for those, is their size - you got to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBeroys on 01/07/2009

When building and repairing RC stuff. This come in very useful. Many small screws, and not always so easy to find tool for this. This set cover all my needs when it comes to small Hex screws. Have used it for a while, and the quality seems ok, even for the smallest one. No on has jet broken, or been rounded on the tip, something which is common on such ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections