Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavet76 on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like to wear the Batman mask and play Lego Batman. Its very good quality - not cheap plastic crap but durable and resilient. Batman does not have superpowers as such, like for example Superman. Instead he fights crime with some cool gadgets and his sense of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaazor53 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The material feels heavy, thick and durable. Has a nice smooth feel when grabbing it, and it has inner sponges for wearing. Surprisingly good quality. Looking forward to the Iron Man one next. Price is great as well. Cons:A bit too small, can't be used comfortably if yo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoja5500 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The perfect complement for Batman's disguise. If with Batman's disguise the problem was the mask this article corrije. Now if that my son looks like Batman. Good ended, without edges or points of danger for the integrity of a child. Cons:None sticks, good consistency. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavgarcia on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The mask is made of plastic, its hard and it must be difficult to break it. Its good to parties and you should have a costume but you dont have money or if you want have a thing easy taking. It has 3 protectors for dont have the face on the hard plastic. Cons:Its made j... Read more

Batman Mask Batman Mask Batman Mask
    0 0
  • posted bykingmojo on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Solid plastic, exactly as pictured. Fabric elastic band seems good quality, plastic had no sharp edges or jagged casting marks. Cons:None, really. Aside from having to write 500 characters for a very simple review. OtherThoughts:An adjustable elastic would be go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byztereoid on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a batman mask for childrens play or for helloween or some fancy dress party for adults too. I bought this to build a display for my home cinema, not for play. For that purpose it's great and cheap. I will paint it matte black and put some scuffmarks on it. and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byundisput on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cool. I bought it for my boy who is 3 years old. It fits nicely. The elastic is wide. Feels somewhat sturdy and rigid, the straps are of higher elastic quality than I imagined. Cons:It come cracked but i fix it with superglue. Feels somewhat sturdy and r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevilfred on 08/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent toy for your kids. with a black suit and a cape, the perfect outfit to play. well built, the protective foam inside are still in place and in good shape Cons:may have concerne on the foam on a longer basis and the elastic trap that could come loose evantually. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanwarsation on 06/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really well-made piece of work, looks and feels solid. it should be able to take some abuse from villains without too much trouble. The elastic is wide, stretchy and doesn't bite. The mask fits little faces well Cons:Not made for grownup faces, so al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottXKX on 09/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Feels somewhat sturdy and rigid, the straps are of higher elastic quality than I imagined, although I've just only opened the product and have yet to give it a thorough test (wait till Halloween). There are cushions inside to make it feel more comfortable. Crazy bubble wr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections