DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle w/ Remote Control
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/14/2013

Quiet good item for me who moves a lot, despite that I am still struggling to get the right frequency for good viewing. Nevertheless I never regret have bought. For I did not spend much, it is a good thing and good quality. I recommend it to everyone. A great little unit quite useful and comes with the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshaidaniel on 08/11/2012

Worked on windows XP and windows 7. Controlled it also from MediaPortal. Good picture without extended dongle (only used the original). Compact to use even on small laptops. It took me some time to operate it on windows 7. Come with software that was to heavy for the PC - rather using VLC video player.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykaimisx on 01/31/2012

This item easy to use, very fast you can understand how to play tv, how use epg and other stuff. Item receive with antenna and remote control. Showing all tv channels in Lithuania, can watch dvbt quality channels. This item also receive and HDTV channels, you can watch HD quality, without any other items.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections