DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves - Black (L Size / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAtillaeon on 10/15/2013

Cheap. They very way to thin for my liking, and also smelled funny. I did not liked them at all, did not wore them at all, but it's a personal taste: I like thick gloves with a firm grip. No padding at all. No handle to easily take them off. I passed them to my younger brother. If you like thick fabric ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmin13 on 09/19/2013

They have a low price. The do their job quite well. The palm of the hand isn'f made out from very good materials, the gel insertions are missing, being replaced by sponge insertions. That's not very helpful, but... anyway. Delivery took forever!!! But the dx.com crew was very helpful in aiding me to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorobue on 03/21/2013

Also these gloves arrived for me today, and i already used it, the gloves are good but the protection is not high, but i think its fair for its price! At start the confort you have is good, but with hours riding you start to fell something. like i said the part the should protect your hands are not that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byatylahr on 02/15/2013

good grip, feels sturdy, the center piece for taking the gloves off is practical but irritating when worn quality is decent considering the price, probably the best cycling gloves on DX, I'm under the impression that they will last NOT ENOUGH PADDING on the underside so it doesnt quite absorb the vibrations ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySmurfMan on 11/14/2012

I have been using it for more than a week and for many porpouses. It is perfectly fit for biking, and for workout too. Very confortable and durable, besides its weak look. It has rubber in the palm for a good grip, witch works very well actually... And the strap for taking it out is very atractive a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLethalkiller on 10/02/2012

-The gloves are strong -They have enough grip -Lightweight and breathable -Very good protection against the grips on bike handle bars -Excellent price for what you get -Low cost -As good as the more expensive brand gloves -Great Design -Quick and easy to put on with Velcro straps -Non that I can find ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byallexnew on 11/04/2011

Excellent gloves for driving. I am very pleased. The lungs. In appearance may not seem strong, but it is not. The inner surface of a material that does not slip on the steering wheel controls. It is very convenient to use them during the cold season. For example in the fall. The hands will not freeze ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections