DX » Community » Reviews » Universal ABS Tripod Stand Holder for Cell Phone/Tablet PC/Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliusm2011 on 08/23/2013

Very compact and light. Definitely sturdy enough for smartphone weight. When collapsed becomes very flat, so can easily fit into the pocket or small bag. The spring in the phone holder is a bit tough so it was difficalt to put my Sony Xperia Z into it (it is very close to its maximal opening). The ??... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrockylover on 07/23/2013

This small mobile tripod stand is very useful for shooting stable videos. Works well with my iPod and hence should work well with iPhone, because they're of same width. Material is ABS, great quality product. Stays firm on my table. Not good for larger Smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The holder ... Read more

Holding ABS Tripod Stand Tripod in shooting postion in position for watching videos on my note 2

0 0 0

• posted byKopsu on 02/23/2013

Very light weight. Can be folded into very small space. Looks exactly like in the picture. The feel of the plastic is quite flimsy, however because of that it's very light weight. The hinges could be a bit tighter. I bought this product for my Samsung Galaxy S III. I have a quite thick case (Otterbox ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepool86 on 07/26/2012

- quality is good and solid - the adjustment is tight enough and firm - the stand is stable - worth the price - the holder spring is too tight if your smartphone size too big, i use Galaxy Nexus it has 67.9mm width size. - the top part of the holder is metal with no rubber/span, that could scratch your ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections