Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMakcum55 on 01/16/2013

Windows Xp sp3 perfectly goes, I connect the Nokia C5-00 smartphone, what problems I don't test. Weak speed of transfer, at distance of 5 meters starts losing a signal, but I think it because of my computer, noticed similar problems with other adapters. On phone the USB port therefore decided to buy the BT adapter broke. It carries out the functions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynynex on 07/30/2012

Great auto config no drivers needed, small size works great, easy to use and install. Extra fast shipping, great packaging, works whit windows 7 64 bit no problem. A+++ Great auto config no drivers needed, small size works great, easy to use and install. Extra fast shipping, great packaging, works whit windows 7 64 bit no problem. A+++ Great auto config ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitvideo on 05/03/2012

Good thing to have bluetooth in your PC. Good qality, lightweight, easy to use. Very useful to install it to the PC without bluetooth on board. No need to have the drivers (Windows XP Pro). Just plug and play. You need to install Blue Soleil on your PC to have all the abilities. Good quality, cheap price, works well, no need drivers, easy to set and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections