DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car Charger FM Transmitter for Ipod with LCD Display (Black)
  • 5 star 31 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 32 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigorkro on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small, lightweight and easy to use item. I've checked it with iPod Nano 4G and iPod Touch 4G. Everything looks almost good (see other thoughts for more information) Cons:As with any FM transmitters, if somebody will use the same frequency, but more powerful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfigueiredops on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This little gadget is very easy to use. You just have to plug it on your Ipod, plug it to the cigarette lighter on your car, and then choose the FM frequency where it should operate. Then it is just a matter of choosing that specific frequency on your radio. I tested di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarhiramatsu on 03/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely simple to use, just plug in your iPod and tune in to the FM station on the display. Transmission quality is very good, I live in a city with a lot of radio interference and I've had other FM transmitters before that didn't work because of too much so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcssanches on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The idea was good. FM transmitter with a charger. Very good. Listening my musics without clone it to a SD card. Cheap. It arrives in good conditions Cons:It doesn't work for me. I tried with Ipod 3g and the radio could not tune it. Maybe my product arrives with some kin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFBroda on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very useful device for anyone who has a radio in the car which has no audio input. It worked perfectly on the iPad 3 (The New Ipad). The quality accessory's worth the price. I recommend to anyone who needs one of these. Cons:When synchronized at high fre... Read more

2 0
  • posted byamedtech on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and clear sound when plugged in. I'd say transmission distance is about 10 meters. It's great because it plugs right into the ipod so no need for extra batteries or plug ins Cons:It doesn't look that well made but so far it's been working great OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarlV on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Simple, straightforward use, only 2 buttons, which is all that is needed for this type of device. -Sound quality is more than ok. I can drive quite some distances before I have to change the frequency, which is a lot better than other transmitters . I have to... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydnlvichi on 05/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfecly on my 3rd generation ipod nano, with my coined's 1st generation ipodTouch, and my girlfriend's 1st generation ipod nano. it's also usefull for charging whille driving, traveling, and of course listen on the car's radio! Cons:i have no cons.. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It lets you play your ipod over the radio so you don't need to connect it to speakers or headphones or anything * you can use it to play your ipod over your car radio * small, light and portable * it remembers the last frequency you used so you don't have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudsrealm on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is small and very portable. It allows me to listen to my ipod in the car rather than the annoying radio stations. It comes with a charger that works off the ipod and the FM transmitter. Cons:I don't know how much would an official one cost, but i feel like this could... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections