DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Car Charger FM Transmitter for Ipod with LCD Display (Black)
  • 5 star 31 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 32 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigorkro on 06/27/2013

Very small, lightweight and easy to use item. I've checked it with iPod Nano 4G and iPod Touch 4G. Everything looks almost good (see other thoughts for more information) As with any FM transmitters, if somebody will use the same frequency, but more powerful transmitter, you'll listen to that fellow's music, not your one This thing could be really useful.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfigueiredops on 03/05/2013

This little gadget is very easy to use. You just have to plug it on your Ipod, plug it to the cigarette lighter on your car, and then choose the FM frequency where it should operate. Then it is just a matter of choosing that specific frequency on your radio. I tested different frequencies and the best one was the highest. Other frequencies had interferences.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarhiramatsu on 03/01/2013

Extremely simple to use, just plug in your iPod and tune in to the FM station on the display. Transmission quality is very good, I live in a city with a lot of radio interference and I've had other FM transmitters before that didn't work because of too much sound noise. This one does! Despite what it says, it doesn't charge my iPod properly. I say &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcssanches on 02/19/2013

The idea was good. FM transmitter with a charger. Very good. Listening my musics without clone it to a SD card. Cheap. It arrives in good conditions It doesn't work for me. I tried with Ipod 3g and the radio could not tune it. Maybe my product arrives with some kind of problem. The buttons appears weak, the quality isn't good. Very simple to use. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFBroda on 10/01/2012

It is a very useful device for anyone who has a radio in the car which has no audio input. It worked perfectly on the iPad 3 (The New Ipad). The quality accessory's worth the price. I recommend to anyone who needs one of these. When synchronized at high frequencies produces a lot of interference, since when synchronized at low frequencies has little ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byamedtech on 09/27/2012

Easy to use and clear sound when plugged in. I'd say transmission distance is about 10 meters. It's great because it plugs right into the ipod so no need for extra batteries or plug ins It doesn't look that well made but so far it's been working great I've had it for months now and to be honest I thought it might break by now. Everything's holding up ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarlV on 07/22/2011

-Simple, straightforward use, only 2 buttons, which is all that is needed for this type of device. -Sound quality is more than ok. I can drive quite some distances before I have to change the frequency, which is a lot better than other transmitters . I have to listen real hard to discover any static. -Price, price price, I don't know how these transmitters ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydnlvichi on 05/13/2011

It works perfecly on my 3rd generation ipod nano, with my coined's 1st generation ipodTouch, and my girlfriend's 1st generation ipod nano. it's also usefull for charging whille driving, traveling, and of course listen on the car's radio! i have no cons.. maybe could have some bag to carry, i got one of my headphone to keep the FM transmiter and the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymisschams on 03/30/2011

* It lets you play your ipod over the radio so you don't need to connect it to speakers or headphones or anything * you can use it to play your ipod over your car radio * small, light and portable * it remembers the last frequency you used so you don't have to reset it all the time * if you use your ipod battery to power it the battery life is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudsrealm on 11/28/2010

This is small and very portable. It allows me to listen to my ipod in the car rather than the annoying radio stations. It comes with a charger that works off the ipod and the FM transmitter. I don't know how much would an official one cost, but i feel like this could be just a little cheaper for the amount of static i hear when using it. Another thing,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections