DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Heart Necklace in Gift Box (18KRGP)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybekon on 12/13/2011

- nice looking heart - chain looks ok but it feels weak - good gift - price is ok - nice dimensions of the heart - chain is somewhat weak - packed in a weak box - stones could be shinier It really should come with a nicer and harder box.... Box was destroyed during shipping but I don't mind... I didn't buy it for the box :D Very nice gift for somebody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 05/03/2011

Really beautiful Well build Nice design, your girlfriend will love it. Gift box (same as almost every DX jewlery giftbox, but still nice) Maybe bit short "chain", Chain is quite thick, so careful with that. No other cons... Except the chain, which could be easily replaced for another one (because you'll find it too short or it accidentally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 04/28/2011

Really beautiful Well build Nice design, your girlfriend will love it. Gift box (same as almost every DX jewlery giftbox, but still nice) Maybe bit short "chain", Chain is quite thick, so careful with that. Except the chain, which could be easily replaced for another one (because you'll find it too short or it accidentally snap), it is a beautiful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShikazuma on 04/01/2011

its beautiful and have a low height, great bright and details, its small but its perfect to gift at yout girlfriend ^^ es hermoso y ligero, brillan bastante los detalles, es pekeño pero es perfecto para regalarselo a tu novia ^^ its very small and the chain is not i hope but its beauty, nothing to reclaim just the size of the chain, its better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvgeniypol on 03/30/2011

Crystal Heart looks very nice. Quite suitable as a small gift to the girl, sister, daughter, niece or any other woman. Quite a nice chain. There is a gift box included. Gift box looks cheap, and came a little shabby. Perhaps the length of the chain a little bit short. Perhaps the gift box should be immediately thrown out. And give a pendant without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirjacker on 05/19/2010

I made him this gift to my girlfriend. Just perfcto. Loved it, is a beautiful pendant with his corresponding string. Also comes in a joint gift box, which becomes an ideal gift for all special occasions. Product quality is excellent. Its excellent design. It is very elegant. Has none. It is perfect and the price and quality make it perfect. I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 04/19/2010

This piece makes for a great gift for that special someone or just as a gift in a pinch. I like this piece because not only does it look like it costs considerably more but with the box it really makes it a great gift to give that doesn't seem like its super cheep. I gave this to my mother as a birthday present and she loved it and wears it with much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2crazy on 01/05/2009

This necklace is lovely,perfect for any little princesses out there. My daughter loved it I also bought the 9330 (Glamorous Designer Crystal balls 925 Silver Earring)and although they don't match perfectly they go well together. I orginally bought the necklace for myself but the chain was to short for me. The necklace is more for a child unless you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycynbob on 10/28/2008

- For this price, it definitely does NOT look cheap or tacky! - Fantastic gift- I'm planning on giving this to a friend of mine. - Comes with a cute gift box, so no need for wrapping. - The chain is stylish, unlike those ball-bearing ones. - Lovely shade of pink on the heart. - Not really sure if the clasp on the chain is very sturdy... - Would be nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefer on 12/17/2007

The girl loves it. Quite fond of it actually. Not much cons, as long as you don't buy it hoping for good jewelery, this is a nice side-gift. For the price it's a little sweet on-the-side gift. If you have a young daughter or neice or something... Get 1! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections