DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Heart Necklace in Gift Box (18KRGP)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybekon on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice looking heart - chain looks ok but it feels weak - good gift - price is ok - nice dimensions of the heart Cons:- chain is somewhat weak - packed in a weak box - stones could be shinier OtherThoughts:It really should come with a nicer and harder box.... Box was dest... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really beautiful Well build Nice design, your girlfriend will love it. Gift box (same as almost every DX jewlery giftbox, but still nice) Cons:Maybe bit short "chain", Chain is quite thick, so careful with that. No other cons... OtherThoughts:Except the chain,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 04/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really beautiful Well build Nice design, your girlfriend will love it. Gift box (same as almost every DX jewlery giftbox, but still nice) Cons:Maybe bit short "chain", Chain is quite thick, so careful with that. OtherThoughts:Except the chain, which could be e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShikazuma on 04/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its beautiful and have a low height, great bright and details, its small but its perfect to gift at yout girlfriend ^^ es hermoso y ligero, brillan bastante los detalles, es pekeño pero es perfecto para regalarselo a tu novia ^^ Cons:its very small and the chain is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvgeniypol on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Crystal Heart looks very nice. Quite suitable as a small gift to the girl, sister, daughter, niece or any other woman. Quite a nice chain. There is a gift box included. Cons:Gift box looks cheap, and came a little shabby. Perhaps the length of the chain a little bit sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirjacker on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I made him this gift to my girlfriend. Just perfcto. Loved it, is a beautiful pendant with his corresponding string. Also comes in a joint gift box, which becomes an ideal gift for all special occasions. Product quality is excellent. Its excellent design. It i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlfm on 04/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This piece makes for a great gift for that special someone or just as a gift in a pinch. I like this piece because not only does it look like it costs considerably more but with the box it really makes it a great gift to give that doesn't seem like its super c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2crazy on 01/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This necklace is lovely,perfect for any little princesses out there. My daughter loved it I also bought the 9330 (Glamorous Designer Crystal balls 925 Silver Earring)and although they don't match perfectly they go well together. Cons:I orginally bought the necklace for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycynbob on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- For this price, it definitely does NOT look cheap or tacky! - Fantastic gift- I'm planning on giving this to a friend of mine. - Comes with a cute gift box, so no need for wrapping. - The chain is stylish, unlike those ball-bearing ones. - Lovely shade of pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefer on 12/17/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The girl loves it. Quite fond of it actually. Cons:Not much cons, as long as you don't buy it hoping for good jewelery, this is a nice side-gift. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:For the price it's a little sweet on-the-side gift. If you have a young daughter or neice or som... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections