DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Glitter LED Necklace (Assorted 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
adorabel party
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byninanornwen on 08/29/2014

I got the dalfins an they are so cute and nice looking. Thy shine brigt and last for a long time. Perfect att partys/ jag fick delfinerna och de var jättesöta och såg bra ut. De lyser klart och starkt och håller länge. Perfekt på fester då man inte behöver bry sig om de försvinner då kostnaden är så ... Read more

Impression:party,adorabel;

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 08/21/2012

Awesome gift, changing colours look great in night, I love the effect and the light. Kids will totally love it. The necklace lock is clever - enough strong magnet with two plugs - one is blind and does not light the LED, otehr one closes the circuit and lights the LED. Simple and effective. Package is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 01/12/2012

Nice bright colours. It's great fun! Very very good price fot 2-pack. Not at all. (Maybe - The guild quality is decent, but the price is very good, I can't imagine better reasonable price for this one.) Used it few times, give both away as gift both for small and grownup girl, they're both happy. I love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBag0Bones on 06/03/2011

- It works! - Very bright - Easy to use - Some of the plastic where the ends connect had rough edges - would be nice if the two pack had different styles This is exactly what I was expecting and my daughter loves it.. I will probably pick up some more to give away since they work well and are inexpensive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzonafranca on 11/13/2010

Very cheap item, good for girls, and perfect like a gift for your daughter, in general is very good item to buy, good quality. I recomend it Spanish: Muy barato, bueno para las chicas y perfecto como regalo para tu hija, en general es muy buen articulo para comprar, buena calidad. Lo recomiendo None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvenuz on 09/23/2010

- it's cheap for 2-pack; - really bright; - magnetic switch is convenient to use for children. - wires a little thick and hard; - you can easily lose the cap of the switch; - it has come as 2-pack of similar items (hearts). i think it would be better to have different shapes in one pack. bought this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcm069 on 08/01/2009

- Great value - Sooo cheap - Look cool - Unique - Great for gifts - Very bright LED's - Uses a magnetic switch/latch combo that is just plain genius. - Kids love them. Only that there were not more in the package.LOL I got 6 of the same 3 necklaces.(There are several more shown in the images) I gave ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompasillo on 09/28/2008

+ Really cool gadget for young people for a very low price + The clasp is magnetic so very easy to use + The leds are very bright, even at daylight, with a smooth fading effect + The batteries can be replaced - Nothing I can think about now Nice gadget for children and young people. Their flashing patterns ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaftmum on 05/24/2008

this necklace is really cheap but the led looks really bright. the colours change smoothly from one to another rather than flashing in different colours. the range of colours is also good. the "on/off" switch is rather tricky for a smaller child to use. the batteries are held in one end of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysupersonic on 05/19/2008

These small necklaces are a lot of fun for my kid. He received a dolphin and a star, which are ok for a boy. He is so proud of a new necklace that changes the colour. Fading is very smooth and translucent plastic gives a very good effect in the dark. They're not meant to be eternal. After a while both ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections