Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBodewalla on 02/14/2014

It's a funny toy. They should change the name from rattlesnake to buggy buzzer, as it emits a bug like buzz. I could manage to scare a workmate once, som lots of fun. Not suited for kids, because of small parts. Nor they can operate it. It's necessary some pratice to make it to work. Mine broke as it fell on the ground, so it's fragile. You have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespenfr on 12/07/2012

Relativley cheap Feels durable Does not come with packaging as advertised, but as mencioned below I dont realy see that as a real con, just a notice that the advertisement dose not reflect what is being shipped. I have added the lack of packaging as a con but as there is no need for instructions and the packaging was not a box to store them in I actualy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluke27 on 08/20/2012

Very cheap, fun and addictive game. Good toy for children, strong magnets. After falling 2 or 3 times to the floor, one of them broke in 2 halfs. To use them, just throw them in the air separatedly, but close enough for them to stick together (they are magnets after all...). When they stick, they produce a very interesting rattle-like sound. Be careful ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavos04 on 10/11/2011

- Fun to play with. - Nice klank when you throw them together. - Looks nice. - Strong magnets so they stick together when they get close. - Small enough to easily fit to your pocket so you cane have them with you. - Cheep to buy so you can buy many and loose them - Thought they where bigger than they where. - Not the package thet is shown in the picture.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRondomali on 08/11/2011

Good magnets. Considering the fact that they ate not flat and the contact surface is quite small - they are very strong. The magnets had arrived in a small plastic bag (not in a shrink-package as shown in the picture) They are little bit pricy Could be cheaper. I use them to attach notes and bills to our steel doors – and for that purpose they are very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlfadir on 03/26/2010

These are very funny to play with, you can do alot of stuff. Very fun for kids. They make a sound you would expect when two magnets clash together. They were larger than I thought:) They didnt come in the package which is in picture. One of the magnets I received has a small hole in it, like some part was chipped off. It dosnt look like it affects performance,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPiokaz on 09/13/2009

Very funny, my little kids love them, strong magnets, make good noises when launched in the air. 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars Any. 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars 500 chars ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrewZorn on 07/25/2009

Once mastered, these are fun to play with and make a rattling sound. Also neat to spin on a table. Nice anti-chip finish. So cheap just like everything else on DealExtreme. Not as strong as other magnets sold here, but that's not really the point. The noise will often scare people the first time you show them. It will take you a little while to be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byb333r on 06/10/2009

Great value for money when compared to retail alternatives. Great for relieving stress, very strong magnets, cool strange gadget. They come in retail packaging so reselling is an option or it would also make a good gift. No cons, cool stress relieving gadget. not the most useful item in the world but it can be fascinating. Also improves hand eye co-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhimpo on 01/11/2009

Could not brake them, and I did try. Too cheap to belive they are the same deal than the ones they sell here. None. I did some neat "magic" triks with these. They are so strong that they work thru a thick wooden table. I lost them after the first day, damn kids liked them so much that they did not let me play with the magnets more than that.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections