DX » Community » Reviews » WF-800 3W Cree Q2 LED Flashlight (2x18650 4xCR123A 7.4V~17V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygbacon1 on 06/12/2011

Great bright light that has distnace. Loved this for a long time! Was verry impressive. Took my family by suprize and was brightest light I had ever owned. Got light, battiries and charger for very very low price. Fell from a hight of less then 3 meters and landed on carpet which was heavely padded and it stopped working. I cant beleive that this small ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaj123 on 11/22/2009

with 2 18500 bats this thing is bright and throws some distance about 150-200m useful light the build quality is good good threads ok reflector good weight not to big quality clicky on/off you probebly wouldn't need another light for power usage none i can think of beam may be a bit tight for some but it has some spill anyway some may be disappionted ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytriggerjerk on 10/29/2009

I am very impressed away by this light. Being retired, I can not afford a lot of the new powerful lights that I see on the web and in magazines. I recently discovered this site and can't believe the value here. Granted, if my life depended on it, I would probably opt for a brand name and treat it well. But this light is so powerful that I really wish ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykdude on 09/20/2009

This is my first 18650 powered flashlight. Excellent thrower - I can light up objects that are over 150m away. Very good performance and build quality. Feels powerful in hand and switch works well. I am using 186500 protected batteries. No rattling at all. Rings look oiled a bit - nice indeed. None that I can think of. Excellent performer. Not very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYukaza on 05/24/2009

It's bright. Enough to light up the street for a few hundred metres. It's not a 'flooding' light if that's what you're looking for. Cheap for what it does. People drop their jaws when they ask how much I paid for it. It's also fairly large and heavy, feels weighty in the hand. It's very comforting, I guess you could also use it as a weapon, either to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskotch40 on 04/27/2009

perfect, great construction. this is the last flashlight i will ever need. 100% perfect. long life, bright strong beam, solid construction. batteries are inexpensive. dont waste time or money on anything else. no complaints whatsoever 100% happy. perfect, great construction. this is the last flashlight i will ever need. 100% perfect. long life, bright ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySATworks on 03/12/2009

-Excellent fit and finish. -Build Quality is surprisingly good. O-rings are good quality, threads are tight and greased. Reflector is plastic, but the reflective finish is flawless. -Perfect spot, with just enough spill to be useful for searching a dark room. -3 hour plus run time. (varies with battery type) I use TrustFire Protected 18650 Lithium Battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruski on 01/08/2009

This is one bright bugger. With this beast of a torch you can do anything from point out birds to signaling batman. This torch dont get hot or heat up. Feels comfortingly heavy in the hand so when walking home at 2:00 in the morning from a party in wahroonga you will feel confident you wont get mugged because you can just smash them over the head with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymohamed on 06/29/2008

a very nice light that is built really solid and feels expensive. you could hit someone with it and knock them out. it is my brightest light i have so far. it throws a really long way, well over 150m i think. it has a tight hotspot which looks amazing at night. i wasnt about to remove the head on this light, so i think modding is not possible. i bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBernilupi on 05/29/2008

Incredible Bright.!!! more than 200 meters. Sturdy construction. Very soft thread. Quite Handy. Very affordable price. Plastic reflector. Not that bright with four 16340 batteries. Much better with two 18650. Just one mode: on-off. I would buy another one. I really recommend it. You will not be disappointed. Great for the price. Has a very tight beam.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections