DX » Community » Reviews » Push Puppet Dancing Dolls (Assorted Animals 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywruck on 07/28/2013

Great toy for kids, easy and fun to use. Nice dancing puppets - you can make individual legs move by pressing on the underside in different spots, or make it collapse by pressing hard in the center. Animal design is amazing. Really great. - Well painted. - Good finishing. - Beautiful Well... I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleshiy975 on 04/22/2013

Lovely, simply remarkable animals, daughter delighted!Colors bright, unusual, on a photo it is visible that there are even nonexistent animals! At ???????? the crack on a back, is a pity... Would be cheaper as it would be desirable to bring together all animals. There is no possibility of a choice of ... Read more

cheerful couple giraffe burro Dancing animals

0 0 0

• posted byKamert on 03/29/2013

well done, beautiful colors .... my child loves! :) is exactly what I expected! :D Cost - quality is balanced I sent in my order a giraffe and a white horse, the giraffe is more fun because you can move more by long neck ... the horse is cute too ... I love them! are easy to use and my son loves when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byukewarrior on 08/04/2011

If you order more then three packs, you get a price break. My cost was about $1.40 US per puppet. Decent Build Quality I received 12 different types of puppets. Characters shipped were: cow, dog1, dog2, giraffe, donkey, cat, horse, girl, elephant, arched back cat, and two unknown fantasy animals. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRetardanator on 06/20/2011

- fairly well made - a bit of fun - nice size, good for large hands, or small hands i would assume. - quality is what i expected, not great, but decent - i got one pack of 2 and both were giraffes of the same colour, was hoping for 2 different ones. - not overly cheap - not as cute as pictured - could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/21/2010

Nice dancing puppets - you can make individual legs move by pressing on the underside in different spots, or make it collapse by pressing hard in the center. Nice colours - good painting. Well built - nice wood carving, strings feel nice and strong. For the price, they are an amazing little toy. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDragoen on 08/20/2008

I thought these would be kinda bad quality but they were built better than I expected. They work just fine as they are supposed to. Well... I recived two, but none of them were even close to be as cute as the ones in the pictures here in DX, also the base was just in one color with no other details on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschopf on 06/04/2008

- Very cute. Anyone want to take it in hands. - Cheap. Not so much, but cheap. - Animal design is amazing. Really great. - Well painted. - Good finishing. - Beautiful colors. - Its not perfect for a gift, but good for decoration. - A bit bigger than I thought. Not a big problem, but I like smaller ones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolivetti on 03/29/2008

it's cute little toys that makes a good occasional gift. It stays good as a table decoration. it does not seem very well built, a little flimsy, and one ear of the dog I received went missing. also the head seems to spin backward very easilly. I guess it could cost a little less. maybe they could make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdog1 on 11/30/2007

Cute little toys that fall down when pushed. Bigger than expected. Non that I see. Good stocking stuffer- is the paint safe for kids? Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections