DX » Community » Reviews » Push Puppet Dancing Dolls (Assorted Animals 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleshiy975 on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lovely, simply remarkable animals, daughter delighted!Colors bright, unusual, on a photo it is visible that there are even nonexistent animals! Cons:At ???????? the crack on a back, is a pity... Would be cheaper as it would be desirable to bring together all a... Read more

cheerful couple giraffe burro Dancing animals
    0 0
  • posted byKamert on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well done, beautiful colors .... my child loves! :) is exactly what I expected! :D Cost - quality is balanced I sent in my order a giraffe and a white horse, the giraffe is more fun because you can move more by long neck ... the horse is cute too ... I love them! are ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byukewarrior on 08/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you order more then three packs, you get a price break. My cost was about $1.40 US per puppet. Decent Build Quality I received 12 different types of puppets. Characters shipped were: cow, dog1, dog2, giraffe, donkey, cat, horse, girl, elephant, arched back ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetardanator on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- fairly well made - a bit of fun - nice size, good for large hands, or small hands i would assume. - quality is what i expected, not great, but decent Cons:- i got one pack of 2 and both were giraffes of the same colour, was hoping for 2 different ones. - not overly chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice dancing puppets - you can make individual legs move by pressing on the underside in different spots, or make it collapse by pressing hard in the center. Nice colours - good painting. Well built - nice wood carving, strings feel nice and strong. For the pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragoen on 08/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I thought these would be kinda bad quality but they were built better than I expected. They work just fine as they are supposed to. Cons:Well... I recived two, but none of them were even close to be as cute as the ones in the pictures here in DX, also the base w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 06/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cute. Anyone want to take it in hands. - Cheap. Not so much, but cheap. - Animal design is amazing. Really great. - Well painted. - Good finishing. - Beautiful colors. - Its not perfect for a gift, but good for decoration. Cons:- A bit bigger than I thoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivetti on 03/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's cute little toys that makes a good occasional gift. It stays good as a table decoration. Cons:it does not seem very well built, a little flimsy, and one ear of the dog I received went missing. also the head seems to spin backward very easilly. I guess it co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdog1 on 11/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cute little toys that fall down when pushed. Bigger than expected. Cons:Non that I see. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good stocking stuffer- is the paint safe for kids? Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbarlow55 on 11/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:simply fun Cons:construction a little too clunky OtherThoughts: Bottomline:need to use some other method of keeping the character together Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections