DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR 18650 2500mAh 3.7V Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygutterball on 08/20/2012

Best price for 2500mah Li-Ions. Packaging adequate. Nerfers, you need these!! Not quite 2500mah, mine charged up to about 2000, close enough I guess. These are untabbed, cause slight issue with the battery holders. Easily fixed with earth magnets or a bit of soldering on the battery holder. These are confirmed unprotected. Use these in my bigger Nerf ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcabot on 03/07/2012

Item arrived in Quebec, Canada with no damage. Was well packed. It tooks 4 weeks from the time of shipment. Batteries were just like expected, I've ordered these to replace cells in my laptop batterie. They are exactly the same size and make the replacement easy. Of course that should only be made by a qualified person. You should know to solder and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasfed0 on 01/28/2012

The cells are exactly 65mm in length, which is standard for 18650 (650 stands for 65.0mm) and can fit where some others cannot. Good build quality Cells came in plastic storage case Capable of high-current Of course not 2.5Ah, but somewhere close They are unprotected, thus: dangerous if incorrectly charged/overcharged can stop function if deeply discharged ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byEudaimonium on 10/27/2011

The batteries are different from other $8 level batts, in a way that the positive point is not sticking out of the battery, it's rather recessed in, and cell's finish itself gives a high-quality feel. The batteries came in a nice plastic box in which you can store two 18650, or four 16340 / 18350 cells. Ofcourse, capacity not exactly as advertised, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhhouter on 06/21/2011

Good battery, solid buid and nice colors. I tried to put two serial connected Trustfires in my flashlight and the simply so not connect. So I recommend them for a flashlight that has need for one 18650, instead of two. These miss the nipple on the top and connecting them in serial simply doesn't work. Trustfire, create a small nipple on the to so they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcys73 on 05/28/2011

2000 mAh + according to my iMax B6. The strongest I bought so far.... Can power my laptop for 2 hours or more witch is pretty good I guess. Worh their price! THIS would be the one if you want to buy a laptop battery cell replacement. Hmmmmm....the biggest con is the PRICE.... I guess could be cheaper a little bit [ about 1-2 $ ] I found about 8% difference ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDarrenm on 04/05/2011

- UNPROTECTED!!!! - I get up to 3.2 to 3.4 amps on an XML C8 flashlight (which I am pretty sure is direct drive on high mode) vs 2.6 to 2.8 amps for trustfire flames. - See the video I have posted. - Some of my trustfire flames were also cutting out on high mode in my flashlight, because the protection circuit was kicking in. - Exactly what I wanted ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuhaniM on 12/24/2010

Capacity of those batteries is really good. ~2100mAh@1A continious. When 0.2C discharge is done, sometimes the real capacity exeeds original capacity. Internal ressistance is really good. Even better than those 2400mAh gray ones with high current draw. In my oppinon these withstand high currents better. One pro is the price for sure. These are six time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyclist on 12/20/2010

These are 100% reliable. Ive have probably bought over 700 of these and i have never had one faulty battery. The only way you can kill these is by running them empty below the recommended lowest voltage. These get used in P7's and single Cree lights and perform really well. Batterys are great, but price is more than the protected ones! Should be maybe ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRBLAND on 08/04/2010

Just got mine today. -Did a discharge test at ~1.66A for 1.5 hours. (Basically 2.5Ah capacity on on the dot, which is QUITE GOOD for 1.66A current drain) Battery did get warm! In regards to the other reviews - these are NOT protected -Not much voltage drop at all under load. After 15 mins, the voltage is at 3.75V at 1.66A load, which goes to show that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections