DX » Community » Reviews » Component Cable for Wii (1.8m-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywade4it on 01/22/2012

Bought this cable for my Wii to use on a 1080p Sony LCD. It works great and looks really good for 480p the Wii's output limit. The build quality of the cable is very good. Not cheaply made. They should last a long time. Buy these if you want a great build and picture quality. The sound is also very good. Price could be a little cheaper. I have used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwamp7hing on 10/03/2011

Great clarity of image, super cheap, a manageable length, and a professional build quality - exactly what you'd need to enable a higher quality picture for the Wii. Packaging is a bit cheap, but what do you want for $12? There's no manual, but who'd need one? Just plug and play! At an astonishing price (the leading brand name component cable goes for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanbernardi on 04/11/2011

It has an awesome quality. The plug fits perfectly on the Wii Console. RCA plugs have a very good quality. The plugs seems to be very resistent. Clear graphics. Much better than other cables (even better than some other cables of higher prices). The cable materials seems to be very strong and have a "fishnet" style cover. There are no diferences ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxkovi on 08/06/2010

Length, each connector is well detached...no chance to make a mistake with 2 red connectors (video/audio) contrary to others According to very low price of this cable I have no idea... :-) I've tried 2 different cheaper cables (not from DX) and had problems with red video connectors...everything was violet instead of blue etc...this cable is absolutely ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections