Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRBMK9000 on 10/10/2014

Pros: It cuts hard to reach wires after soldering components to PCB, or any other copper or aluminium wire. It has backspring and isolated handles Cons: For iron or other hard materials please use more heavy duty cutter, this is only for copper electronic wires and components. Summary: If you still use ... Read more

Impression:cuts wires;

0 0 0

• posted bydtorres on 05/24/2014

This is the second cutter i buy. First one broke after trying to cut plastic. It was clearly my fault, and because of that I am getting another one. It is very useful to cut wires, stripes, plastic, packages.... strong and sharp. Both of them smelled funny! I had to keep them in open air so smell passed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byslimest on 03/03/2014

Very cheap and quality made. Light weight, so you can carry it for service purposes. Cuts copper and another electrical wires perfectly. I don't see any cons, the tool works great Using this cutter about a year. Mostly cut copper wires no more than 1 mm diameter. Absolutely no complains - cuttting is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCubytus on 01/11/2014

Properly-sized handle, well-thought, smooth yet sturdy plastic handle. Cutting plan is flat and gives cleaner cuts in a cramped environment, such as a mounted PCB. Doesn't have a hook to hold it closed when not in use. A simple rubber band corrects that easily. Pointy end may be considered as good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelomtf on 10/26/2013

English: - Good Quality - Good Price - Very Useful - Works perfectly - Easy to Use Portuguese: - Boa Qualidade - Bom Preço - Muito Útil - Funciona perfeitamente - Fácil de Usar English: - There is nothing against Portuguese: - Não há nada contra English: - This tool is very useful ... Read more

Great Product Perfect

0 0 0

• posted byrkrupp on 07/25/2013

Very effective cutter Very sharp blades Nice handling Cuts wires and component terminals like butter, and with a nice straith and clean cut. Good return spring Absolutely nothing until now, and nothing seens to become wrong within next year or so of using. I am thinking "Why don't I buyied this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjossdorn on 05/12/2013

Pliers well-built and with good grip. Can cut very close to the point of soldering. Sharp and with the sides well aligned. Got at my hands on a well protected package. Not enough to be just a negative point, function of its purpose, but due to the fact that cutting face be very sharp, does not lend itself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShunra1 on 04/30/2013

Good price, angled tip, able to cut wire and component leads flush with the surface, insulated handles, spring assisted opening of the tool, feels good in the hand Doesn't lock closed, will get damaged if used on hard or thick materials Good tool for the money, will work for light cutting jobs but cutting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaendvandijK on 02/12/2013

a nice little wire cutter for cutting of thin copper wires tyrips and scoreless at model and e-engine construction the tang is good sharp and cuts nicely short and the price is right here in the Netherlands you pay a lot more for him as we have ordered trial for fine thread work of the e-bike but we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLillaTortilla on 01/14/2013

The angled jaw and flat cutting side is made for cutting soldered through-hole components and does so quite well. the PVC handle grants decent grip and the spring is just right. As with all component cutters, it will bend and get an uneven cutting surface of used on to hard and thick materials. This ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections