Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrMAXby on 06/29/2015

Заказ пришел без всяких задержек. Товар очень качественный и очень дешевый.

Impression:хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

I am not sure if the pair that I got represent the rest of the cutters but, mine broke when I tried to cut a wire. Perhaps it was a flaw in manufacturing but, I did not even get to cut one wire and they broke.

Impression:cut!;

0 0 0

• posted byeitanne on 01/21/2015

The electrical cutter is a very useful tool, cuts almost everything, easy to hold and to use. A grate tool!

Electrical Cutter Electrical Cutter Electrical Cutter

Impression:handy,cut!;

0 0 1

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

This alicante is not so great, but of great quality, easy manuseiar, its beak is very thin which offers a good cut.

Impression:Cutter;

0 0 0

• posted byWolfAlexWolf on 10/18/2014

Pros: The blades of the cutters is well sharpened , suitable for cutting small electronic wiring and most of the pins of electronic components. Cons: None, for this price is a great deal.

Impression:Great value, good quality cutter for everyday use.;

0 0 1

• posted byRBMK9000 on 10/10/2014

Pros: It cuts hard to reach wires after soldering components to PCB, or any other copper or aluminium wire. It has backspring and isolated handles Cons: For iron or other hard materials please use more heavy duty cutter, this is only for copper electronic wires and components. Summary: If you use... Read more

Impression:cuts wires;

0 0 0

• posted bydtorres on 05/24/2014

This is the second cutter i buy. First one broke after trying to cut plastic. It was clearly my fault, and because of that I am getting another one. It is very useful to cut wires, stripes, plastic, packages.... strong and sharp. Both of them smelled funny! I had to keep them in open air so smell... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byslimest on 03/03/2014

Very cheap and quality made. Light weight, so you can carry it for service purposes. Cuts copper and another electrical wires perfectly. I don't see any cons, the tool works great Using this cutter about a year. Mostly cut copper wires no more than 1 mm diameter. Absolutely no complains - is easy... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCubytus on 01/11/2014

Properly-sized handle, well-thought, smooth yet sturdy plastic handle. Cutting plan is flat and gives cleaner cuts in a cramped environment, such as a mounted PCB. Doesn't have a hook to hold it closed when not in use. A simple rubber band corrects that easily. Pointy end may be considered as for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelomtf on 10/26/2013

English: - Good Quality - Good Price - Very Useful - Works perfectly - Easy to Use Portuguese: - Boa Qualidade - Bom Preço - Muito Útil - Funciona perfeitamente - Fácil de Usar English: - There is nothing against Portuguese: - Não há nada contra English: - This tool is It... Read more

Great Product Perfect

0 0 0

DX Everywhere