Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtorres on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is the second cutter i buy. First one broke after trying to cut plastic. It was clearly my fault, and because of that I am getting another one. It is very useful to cut wires, stripes, plastic, packages.... strong and sharp.Cons:Both of them smelled funny!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkrupp on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very effective cutter Very sharp blades Nice handling Cuts wires and component terminals like butter, and with a nice straith and clean cut. Good return springCons:Absolutely nothing until now, and nothing seens to become wrong within next year or so of using.O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjossdorn on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Pliers well-built and with good grip. Can cut very close to the point of soldering. Sharp and with the sides well aligned. Got at my hands on a well protected package.Cons:Not enough to be just a negative point, function of its purpose, but due to the fact that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good price, angled tip, able to cut wire and component leads flush with the surface, insulated handles, spring assisted opening of the tool, feels good in the handCons:Doesn't lock closed, will get damaged if used on hard or thick materialsOtherThoughts:Good to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaendvandijK on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:a nice little wire cutter for cutting of thin copper wires tyrips and scoreless at model and e-engine construction the tang is good sharp and cuts nicely short and the price is right here in the Netherlands you pay a lot more for him as we have ordered trial fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLillaTortilla on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The angled jaw and flat cutting side is made for cutting soldered through-hole components and does so quite well. the PVC handle grants decent grip and the spring is just right.Cons:As with all component cutters, it will bend and get an uneven cutting surface o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySovaOka on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great cutters and oh so cheap! The cutters come in red color, plastic looks like it will last - strong plastic. They are nice to hold in your hand.Cons:The metal could give in if you cut some thicker wires, but so far so good.OtherThoughts:Great cutters for you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalaveia on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excellent quality Nice handlesCons:No lockOtherThoughts:First thing I did when these arrived is look at the flatness of the bottom side of these cutters. Result? EXCELLENT! Sharpness? SUPER! The only thing I must note is the lack of a lock, they will stay open in... Read more

well packed! well packed!
    0 0
  • posted bynzCdog on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good sized cutting pliers with excellent sharp blades. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised by their quality. Good accuracy in the cut, and nice angle to the blades. Very usefulCons:When compared to professional tools these are less comfortable to use and th... Read more

Cutters
    0 0
  • posted bypersonne1212 on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Simple cutter what does exactly what I want it to do. I use it to cut plastic parts on model kits and it work perfectly. The cut is brief and it is very easy to use. It let me do work with a lot of precision.Cons:This tool has a small cutting area so you will not be able... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections